Chapter 11

I let out a groan when I feel someone poke me continuously in my sleep.
*poke*
*poke*
"Jordan" he hissed.
*poke*
"Pst, Jordan."
*poke*
"Jo-"
"I will poke your eyes out if you poke me or whisper my name one more time" I warn before I actually do it.

I squint open just one eye to look up to him and see his hands surrendered up. I slowly get up, still groaning. "Yes what do you want," I give him my best possible sleepy glare. "Told you I'd be over in 20" he smirked. "Now scoot," he lightly shoves me over and gets into bed beside me. He's now holding me from behind, I feel his breath over my neck, sending shivers down my body. in a good way. "I love the affect I have on you" I can practically feel him smirking. "You don't have any affect on me" I whisper, falling back asleep.

<><><><><><><><><><><>

"Why was Aaron here?" my mom asks once Aaron left. I shrug, "I don't know, I guess he just wanted to stop by."
"Is there something going on between you two?" I can see the mischievousness on her face. I give her a stare, a good, good stare. "No mom, there is absolutely nothing going on between us," I raise my voice a few pitches in order to prove my point.

"Mmm Hmm" she doesn't look up, she just hums. Instead of replying, I just glare at her, hopefully she'll get my point.

"Aaron left this note for you," she said, handing me a note. That's weird. If he wanted to say something he could've just told me before going, or handed me the note. I was literally there when he left.

I take the note from her and read it.
'I know what you're thinking. I could've just told you this before I left, or given you the note. But dear you don't get it. It wouldn't seem as dramatic, now, would it? Get ready by 8. I'll be taking you out. Dress warmly, and I mean it. Seriously. Dress warmly. I refuse to give you my jacket if you start feeling cold. Also, don't ask where we're going, it's a surprise. Don't expect anything romantic either.'

"So you wanna get ready?" I almost jump 5 feet in the air. I look to my side, startled, to see my mom peeking over my shoulder, obviously looking at what the note said. "Y-yea" I run upstairs to get ready.

Where was he taking me though? When did he even plan this?
I decide not to waste my time anymore and start getting ready. I decide to go very light on the makeup and hair because I don't want it to look like I tried really hard, specially since he said its nothing romantic, I'm guessing it's something casual.

All I'm doing for my makeup is regular baby powder (replacing face powder), eye liner pencil on my lower lash line, two coats of mascara, a nude shade of lipstick.

I decide to keep my outfit casual too, and warm. I don't want to be cold specially since he clearly stated he's not giving me his jacket.

I put on a plain white sweater that is the comfiest sweater I own, maroon high waisted skirt with black leggings to keep my legs warm. For shoes I wore brown ankle boots.

I keep my accessories simple: a couple of rings coating my left hand middle finger and two bracelets on my right hand wrist.

I left my naturally wavy hair as it is.

I don't find it necessary to take a jacket or overcoat it's not even that cold tonight. Plus, my white sweater is warm enough.

By the time I get ready, it's 7:50 pm. He'll be here in 10 minutes.

Just as I go down to my kitchen to grab a glass of water, my mom comes rushing in and starts telling me...stuff.
"If you get pregnant by the night ends, I'm disowning you and keeping your first born child. Do you understand me Jordan Elle Mathews?" I just stare at her. That's all I do. I just stare. I slowly shake my head, "Yes mom, I understand. And I will do what I have to do to keep my first born child with me," I reply quietly.

After all her 'instructions' on 'safety' and her warnings on what will happen if I get pregnant, she lets me out when we hear the doorbell ring. Standing in front of me is the most gorgeous person I've ever seen. Aaron.
My mom lets out a whistle. I feel my face turning red. "Somebody looks ready for tonight," I glare at her. "Hi Mrs. Mathews."
"I hope you two have a wonderful night, but Aaron, I want my daughter back by midnight."
With a nod, Aaron says "will do."

Once we step out of the house, Aaron looks at what I'm wearing. "I told you to dress warmly."
"I am! Why do you think I'm wearing a sweater and leggings for?" I retort. In response he only huffed. I hear him mutter something along the lines of "you just want my jacket." With a final glare, I step inside his car. Once we both settle in the car, I couldn't help but ask, "Aaron I know you said this would be a surprise, but can you please tell me where we're going? If not, you're going to find a dead girl who died because of curiosity. "You amaze me with your comments," he rolled his eyes. "Fine. Don't tell me" I mutter.

He turns on the radio and soon enough we find ourselves singing along to One Direction's Story Of My Life. While I sucked dick at singing, Aaron was doing pretty good. I envy his skills.

"So, we're here," he turns down the volume. "Wh-"
"It's only 10 minutes away."
"Then why'd you stop the car now?" Confusion confusion.
"I want you to cover your eyes with something."
I shake my head, "oh no no no" I pause, "I cover my eyes and the next thing I know you could be attacking me with an axe."
The seriousness on my face made him explode into laughter, while all I could do was glare at him.
"The last girl didn't feel much pain, don't worry babe, neither will you," he winked. I look at him wide eyed, and he again bursts into laughter. Ugh this lad.
"Just tie it up babe, I promise i won't hurt you" he gives me a sincere smile. In a matter often seconds I find myself turning around for him to tie a piece of cloth covering my eyes. I'm trusting this dude here.