Chapter 24

We've come to this fancy restaurant called 'Red Sail' and everything in here is red. Walls, seats, chairs, utilities, etc.

Aaron pulls my chair for me and I sit saying "Aw aren't you being a gentleman" and laugh. "I've always been a gentleman, psht." I rolled my eyes, "Yeah right."

~*~

My eye widen at the food in front of us. It cost Aaron $150 in total for both of our plates. And all there is on my plate is a tiny circle of rice and a massive lobster.
We ordered the same thing.

Maybe we shouldn't have ordered 'Lobster Dish'..

We stared at each other, carrying the same expression on our faces.

I wish we would've gone to TacoBell or McDonald's instead.

But this cost him $150, I'm not going to let him feel little about this. I send him a reassuring smile as I began to dig in.

But before my fork and knife can reach the lobster, Aaron's hand stops mine. He smiled at me, "You dont have to do this for me. Get up." I do as told, confused.

He takes my hand and leads me out of the restaurant and makes me get in the car. "Where we going? I didn't even touch my food."

"Jordan, you don't have to act like you actually liked that disgrace of a food" he says as he shakes his head.

"I see you've parked the car infront of McDonald's?" I say, more like ask, confused.
"Yep" he smiled. "Aaron, you do realize I'm in a fancy ass dress and heels, and we're going to McDonalds like this?" my eyebrows shoot up.

He laughs at that, and I laugh along lightly. "Baby you'd fit in anywhere just the way you are."

I blush furiously, I'm pretty sure a tomato would be so jealous of me right now.

"Let's go then! I'm starving."

~*~

As soon as I enter McDonald's, every single eyes are on me. I try to ignore their stares as I walk towards the cashier, hand in hand with Aaron, to order our food.

The guy at the register was ogling his eyes at me. Aaron cleared his throat and glares at the guy. He quickly looks away and asks "Um-uh- may I take your-uh-order?"

I order 10 piece chicken nuggets, a cheeseburger, large fries, and a caramel frappe. While Aaron orders a double cheeseburger with small fries and a vanilla shake.

"Damn you eat more than any girl I've ever seen."
I shoot him a glare and continue eating my fries.

"Hey gimme back my fries!" I half-yell as he took all my fries. He stuck out his tongue at me as he munched on my fries. "No fair.." I mutter and pout.

~*~

"It's probably the first time anyone's ever walked out of a fancy restaurant to eat at McDonald's" we both laugh hard. "But if you ask me, McDonald's was much better!" he protested. "Hmm..I gotta say, I agree" and we fall into laughter again.

~*~

Right now we're both infront of my house, on my porch.
"I had a wonderful night. So much thanks to McDonald's" I laugh and he chuckled.

After we talked a little more, I stand on my tippy toes and kiss his cheeks, "I better go inside. Again, thanks for tonight." He nods and says goodbye. I take a grip on my door handle, but before I can turn it he grabs my hand, "Wait. I need to ask you something."
I nod encouragingly, silently telling him to go on.

He looks down, closing his eyes. "Jordan, I really, really like you. You're one of my best friends, but I want more of you. Will you be my girlfriend?" I can clearly tell how nervous he is.

I stand on my tippy toes again and this time, I kiss his lips longingly. He almost instantly kisses me back, passionately.

After we pull back, I say "Of course. I'd love to be your girlfriend" and finish it off with a smile.

He then kisses me again, and I totally feel the spark. Just like the first time he kissed me. And the second time. And the third time.

Now, I am finally the bad boy's girlfriend.

~*~
A/N: hey guyss. Just wanted to let you know that there's only two more chapters left! I'm not sure about an epilogue. there might or might not be one. there will most likely be one, bc I love writing this book. and sorry, but no sequel. I'll explain why in a part called "done".