twenty one

Bellamy

"Mate, what do you think of that new girl Violet?" Andrew, one of my "friends," asks me.

We're all sitting together at the lunch table outside, and I'm annoyed.

"It's Vienna," I correct him, grumbling.

"Whatever, but she's fit," he smirks, and I clench my fists.

"Yeah, she is," I nod, trying to maintain my calm.

"Think I might try and make a move on her at the disco Friday night," he adds, and all the guys around me cheer.

"Fine, do whatever the fuck you want, Andrew," I sigh.

In all honesty, I don't want Andrew anywhere near my Vienna, but I need to let her go.

She's hard to get rid of, though. Whenever I see her I want to tell her about my day and all the things that're making me tick, and I want her to tell me the same.

I want to know her again. She's the only thing that I truly care about.

But I can't, and I won't. I deserve better than someone who's going to leave me when things get rough.

"What's with you?" He laughs nervously.

"Nothing," I spit, standing up and storming inside.

As I'm walking briskly, I bump into someone, knocking them down in the process.

It's Vienna.

"I'm sorry," she says quietly, standing up. I didn't even help her.

"Just fuck off Vienna," I spit, and she flinches, sending me a hurt expression. I've never seen anyone so broken in my entire life; it's all my fault.

Stop saying that, Bell, she's the one who left you!

"What's it going to take for you to stop hating me?" She asks.

I breathe out heavily through my nostrils, looking down at her petite stature, "Just leave me alone," I say and walk off.

I round a corner at the end of the hall, leaning against a wall, a little out of breathe.

Seconds later I hear someone start crying -sobbing- then hear footsteps running away, the sound fading as they go.

In that moment, my heart drops- no, my world stops.

I made Vienna cry.

I contemplate trying to find her, but sigh and walk down the hall, ashamed of myself.

I can't bare hurting Vienna, even if she were to hurt my heart a million times over.

I'm really am fucked up without her.

hello sorry this was short :( hope you liked it :)

-caroline.xx