twelve

Bellamy

"What the fuck?" I yell, pushing the blonde off my body.

She falls off the bed and I stand up to put my shirt on as Vienna stands there like a deer in the headlights.

"I uh..... um, I can't-" she starts.

"Well.... why are you still standing there? Get out!" I yell.

She winces and stumbles back, her eyes flicker to the nameless girl who scoffs at her, then she looks back at me. I can see the hurt in her eyes, but I don't do anything about it.

"I- sorry," she says quickly, running out of the room.

"Bellyyyy," the blonde whines, "Who was that?" Her voice gives me a headache, ugh.

"No one," I snap, heading for the door.

"We didn't finish," she pouts, pulling on my shirt.

"I don't even know you!" I shake her hand off then storm out of the room to look for Vienna.

"God dammit, where the fuck did she go?!" I yell to myself, looking everywhere.

I know I'm mad at her, but I can't help but be worried.

I search all over the giant house but she's nowhere to be seen.

So, I decide to look for her outside.

Soon enough, I find herself sitting behind a bush, her hands in her lap.

"Dammit, Vienna," I hiss and she looks up at me.

Her eyes are watery, but I know she hasn't been crying. Vienna always refused to cry...

"I have to take you home," I roll my eyes, offering her a hand.

All I want to do is wrap her up in my arms and tell her how much I've missed her, how much I love her.

But I can't. And I won't. Not today. Not anytime soon.

She gets up, rejecting my help, and walks ahead of me.

"Enna, come on," I groan. I know I'm mad at her but I really don't like it when she's mad at me.

I'm such a hypocrite.

"Don't call me that," she says sternly.

"I'll do whatever I want," I snap.

She turns around, "What happened to us?"

"You left," I shrug, as if the fact doesn't hurt me at all.

".....But I came back," She frowns.

I laugh, "Yeah, five years later. You didn't just expect everything to go back to normal, did you?" I ask her.

"Well..... No, but I didn't think you'd hate me this much."

I don't reply and look down at my feet, then she huffs and walks on.

"You don't even know where you're going!" I laugh.

"I'll find my way," she replies stubbornly.

"Fine, but just know I'll won't come find you if you get lost," I reply harshly.

At first I feel bad for my choice of words, but then I remember how much she hurt me five years ago.

I don't feel sorry at all.

I feel weak and pathetic.

Here I am: pretending I detest her, when in reality, I think I'm in love with her.

She is Vienna, after all. She can make a blind man see and a mute bird sing.