twenty six

BELLAMY

I drive home in silence, although angry thoughts are racing through my mind.

Once I get home, I go straight up to my room, not bothering to greet either of my parents.

I decide to take a shower, maybe that will help me cool off.

But even that doesn't help my head from thinking, thinking, thinking.

It's like my brain won't shut up.

All of a sudden I hear yelling and clattering from downstairs.

My parents.

I walk downstairs, carefully then stand at the bottom of the steps. They don't even notice me whilst they continue to argue.

"I'll leave then," my mom says finally, in a shaky but low voice. My breath hitched and I feared the worst.

"Mum? Dad?" I asked them, their heads turning around to me.

"I'm sorry, son," my dad walks over to me, setting a hand on my shoulder.

"N-No, mum..." I walk toward her as she's picking up her luggage, "Mum, don't go," I say fearfully, and for the first time in a long time, I cry.

"My brave boy..." She looks at me up and down, her hand running down the outline of my face, "I love you."

"I love you too," I frown.

Then she's gone. Just like that.

"Bellamy," my dad conjures from behind me, but I ignore him and run upstairs.

What the fuck just happened? Did my parents just split in front of my own eyes? I knew they fought but I didn't know they'd actually separate.

If only I had Vienna here with me, to comfort me. She'd tell me that everything would be okay.

I need her more than ever, and I am determined to get her back.

I am going to get my best friend back.

hi y'all sorry for the short chapter but I wanted to update for y'all (even though this story is on hold.) hope u enjoyed it.

-caroline.xx