chapter 3- kendra I think I have a plan

chapter 3-kendra I think I have a plan

×------------------------------------------------------×

"I got it" Kendra squealed.

Kendra and I needed to come up with a plan and quick so we went to the best resource, the Internet. Kendra and I have been searching and reading on the Internet for a couple of hours and my eyes were getting tired so thank god for Kendra.

"What is it?" I asked and she smiled as she looked up at me "A new sweater" she explained and I sighed giving her an angered face. "I thought we were looking for an idea for the plan" I said she looked at me sadly "I kind of gave up on that a while ago" she said.

"Wow" I stretched out and she laughed "Sorry" she mumbled and I nodded "It's cool". "So what now?" I asked her and she shrugged "Well I have to clean up the house for Kaden, orders from the mother" she said with a her sigh and I laughed.

"Oh ya he's coming tomorrow" I remembered "I'll help you" I added and she smiled "Thanks" she said and we got off of her bed and got to work.

**

We cleaned the house which consisted of cleaning the bathrooms, the kitchen, spare room, doing the dishes, mopping the floors, you know all the 'fun' stuff.

Now it was around 9pm and we were both very tired so we knew now we would be just hanging out until bed.

We both flopped on the couch with a sigh "Thanks again" Kendra said "No problem, but you owe me" I said and she nodded in agreement.

**

A loud ringing knocked me out of my sleep and I jumped up in my bed and grabbed my phone.

I answered the phone rubbing my eyes "What?" I groaned into the phone "Well hello to you too" Kendra's perky voice said into the phone.

"What time is it?" I asked and I heard shuffling until she answered "Around 12 pm" she answered and I looked over at my clock to see the time of 12:09 pm. Wow I slept in!

"Okay, and why are you calling me?" I asked puzzled "Cause my cousin is here. Come over" she said and I moaned "But-" I started but she sighed "Just come, see you in a few" she said and with that she hung up.

I put my phone back on my nightstand with a sigh as I flipped off the covers and hopped out of bed. I goaned as I felt my wet hair remembering I had a shower before bed, so I took out my clothes.

I laid the clothes on my bed and took off my pyjamas, I changed into my outfit for the day. My outfit consisted of light washed high waisted jean shorts, a dark blue spaghetti strap tank top and my black and white classic converse shoes.

I brushed my hair and left it down and applied some mascara and deodorant. Then I looked in the mirror to see I look good enough so I grabbed my iPhone and slipped it in my pocket.

I skipped downstairs and smiled when I saw Molly running towards me "Hey girl" I said rubbing her head as she followed me to the kitchen. I saw my dad sitting at the counter eating and I quickly got a banana and started peeling it. "Hey dad" I greeted him and he looked up at me with a smile "Hey sweetie" he said.

"You slept in this morning" he said with a chuckle and I laughed "Ya, but Kendra woke me up with a call. Her cousin arrived and I'm going over there" I said finishing my banana. He smiled "Okay no problem. I'll be back at home tonight" he said and I nodded.

I threw my banana peel in the garbage and said goodbye to my dad and Molly. I walked out the door and walked down the street, 4 houses down to my best friends house.

I walked to the door and walked in, I don't need to knock. "Hello" I called out and a guy about my age walked in, he looked like a model from head to toe.

I was probably drooling "You done checking me out?" He asked and his voice was husky the kind of voice I love. I blushed and scoffed "Kenna" I called out and seconds later my best friend came sucurring into the room with a worried smile.

I looked at her outfit to see black jean shorts and a neon yellow tanktop with her hair in a ponytail. "So I see you've met Kaden" Kendra said with a worried smile plastered on her face again "Ya I have" I answered with an annoyed tone and he smirked "I never got your name" he said.

I scoffed "Noelle" I stated "But her full name is Noella" Kendra added quickly before I could stop her, I gave her my best death stare. Kaden smirked "Noella" he mumbled my name and I looked at him with a frown "I like to be called Noelle or Elle" I said sternly.

He smirked and his eyes had amusement twinkling in them "Sorry Noella" he said "Don't call me Noella" I said through my clenched teeth "And what are you going to do about it?" he asked.

I looked at Kendra to see a terrified look on her face because she knew what I was going to do "Run!" She yelled at her cousin. He laughed "I'm not going to r-" but before he finished I ran up to him and his face turned scared as he ran upstairs.

I followed right behind him until he ran into the guest room which had his stuff all over the room. His room was pretty much what I would expect from a teenage boy, but it was neat. It had posters on the walls, CD'S, movies, and video games.

He stopped not knowing where to go until I used the palms of my hands and pushed him onto his bed. His back landed on the bed and I jumped on top of him my hands were planted on his chest as I hit him hardly.

Minutes later Kendra came upstairs to Kaden's room with a smile on her face "What did I tell you?" She said to Kaden with a laugh. I climbed off of him and he stood up and he laughed "You sure are a feisty one" he said and I smirked pushing him one more time onto his bed.

Kendra laughed and he got up "Kendra, I think I have a plan" I said with a smirk.

Kaden looked confused "What?" He wondered and Kendra laughed "What is it?" She asked and I smirked "I need to make Will jealous so I'm getting a fake boyfriend" I announced.

"And I know exactly who will become my fake boyfriend" I mumbled quietly.

Authors Note;
Hey everyone, so I hope you liked this chapter!! The picture attached is of Kendra who is played by Emilia McCarthy.

Please comment and vote

Thanks