chapter 13-they both looked lifeless

It was pitch black but I could see the bright lights shinning from the two cars headlights. Screams roared from the car my parents were in but there was no use as the other car smashed into my parents car.

The windshield smashed the glass shimmering all over my parents, cuts were deep in their skin. My mom's face had blood dripping down her forehead from a big cut on her head. She was lying here lifeless, my father's arm was hanging out of the window clearly broken.

They both looked lifeless, I lost them.

My eyes popped open and felt various tears, I didn't know we're there, falling down my cheeks. I remember I was at Kendra's house as I saw I was in her room. I looked at Kendra's bed to see no one there but I could hear loud shuffling. Where did she go?

My mind flashed back to my dream, it wasn't a dream, I lost them. I flipped off my covers and sniffled tears streaming down my face. I got off the mattress on the floor I slept on and I left Kendra room.

The shuffling got louder as I went down the hall until I reached Kaden's room, that's where the shuffling was coming from. I grabbed the door knob and twisted it lightly as the door open slowly. I finally swung it open to see a red punching bag and Kaden standing in front of it punching it with red boxing gloves on.

He was clearly upset, he had on black gym shorts and his hair looked a little damp from sweat. I stepped foward and the floor creaked and Kaden stopped punching and looked over at me. He dropped his gloves on the floor and rushed towards me, he swung his arms around me and hugged me tight.

I hugged him back and tears flowed freely from my eyes as I hugged him back. He rubbed my back knowing I needed support.

He knew what I needed.

**

I released my grip on Kaden after I had been crying for over a half an hour. Kaden walked over to his bed and sat down patting the spot beside him. I walked over and plopped down beside him "Where's Kendra?" I asked.

"You were screaming while you were sleeping and it freaked her out. She knew you were having a bad dream so after trying to wake you up and failing at that she came and got me. She told me what happened and decided to sleep downstairs on the couch" he explained. "Noelle, why didn't you tell me you were having bad dreams?" He asked "I don't know, I guess I just don't know you that much" I mumbled.

"Then I guess we better change that, eh?" He asked and I nodded "Ya, we should" I added. "Why were you boxing?" I asked "It relieves anger" he explained "Why would you need to relieve anger?" I asked. He scratched the back of his neck nervously as he answered "I was worried about you and mad that you had to go through this" he explained quietly.

A blush creeped up my cheeks as I looked at him. I stood up and stretched out my arms "I'm going to see Kendra" I said exiting his room and heading downstairs.

I skipped downstairs to hear shuffling around so I knew Kendra was up. I walked into the kitchen because I noticed the lights were on in there. I reached the kitchen to see Kendra sitting on a stool in front of the counter with a bowl of cereal.

"Hey" I said and Kendra turned around facing me, she leaped from her seat and raced towards me throwing her arms around me. I hugged her back "You scared me last night" she said and I nodded already knowing that. "You kept screaming and you were crying in your sleep saying your parents names" she said "I'm sorry" I said.

Kendra released me and sat on the stool again and I grabbed myself the supplies to make a bowl of cereal. I poured the cereal and milk in a bowl and grabbed a spoon putting everything else back away. I spun around and placed my cereal on the counter and looked at Kenna smiling but it was fake and she knew that.

"Are you sure your okay?" She asked and I nodded "I'm fine" I lied.

**

The truth is I'm not fine, I'm slowly breaking down. I lost my parents I would never get their warm hugs again, I would never hear their voice again.

I sat on my door step where there is a longer part of the roof to shield you from rain and snow. It was raining but I just watched the rain not getting wet, I just sat there.

A familar car pulled into the driveway and the person who came out was someone I wanted to see right now, Will.

He smiled as he got out but when he looked at me his expression worried and he rushed over to me. He sat on beside me on the little step, his arm was touching mine and so was our legs.

"Why are you sitting out here?" He asked and I shrugged "It really doesn't matter, does it?" I asked sighing.

At this rate I have no idea what's wrong with me, I feel nothing. It's hard to explain, nothing's cheering me up not even Will.

"It kind of does. What's wrong?" He asked and I shook my head making a horse sad laugh "Everything. Nothing's right" I mumbled.

"Noelle, I know it's sad when love ones pass away but they would want you to be happy" he explained, I sighed "You never even met them so what do you know?" I asked. My stomach turned as I almost felt sick to my stomach at my behavior but I couldn't help it, the words were just falling out of my mouth. "That's kind of mean" he said, "Well suck it up" I mumbled.

He grabbed my shoulders and roughly turned my body towards him. Before I could think of what's happening he planted his lips on mine.

I was kissing Will Jackson, and he kissed me first.

Authors Note;
A little bit of Woella in there, hope you guys liked it. Noelle is going be a confusing character because so much is happening at once. Picture attached to this chapter is of Noelle who is played by Hailee Steinfeld.

Vote and comment please