Chapter Seven

I decided to put the note I had in the beginning  of last chapter on this one too. Sorry.

Quick Authors Note before the chapter: I've been trying to stay positive in these little notes, but I feel like I'm just trying to keep up an act. I don't want to turn into a reads beggar or a comments beggar, but here I am. I would really appreciate it if someone, anyone, left me some kind of feedback, constructive criticism or whatever. I need to know what I'm doing right, or what I'm doing wrong. I want to know if you're enjoying it or if you're bored. So please comment. Also I would find it really helpful if you told someone, fellow Wattpad friends, or even authors who also write Daryl love stories about my story.

Thank you.

-Savannah

Chapter Seven

I faded in and out of blackness on the ride back to the others. When we got there the chimes of "Oh my God!" and "What happened?" rang in my ears. I felt myself being carried and set down somewhere soft, the bed in the RV. I opened my eyes and was surrounded by people. Daryl, Hershel, Maggie, Beth.

"Can you estimate how many pints of blood you lost?" Hershel asked

"Couldn't have been more than two" I replied weakly

"Good, you won't need a transfusion"

I nodded in understanding.

"I'm going to have to look at the wound." 

I nodded again, knowing what he was asking. No shame here. I thought as I untied the tourniquet and slowly pulled down my pants, ignoring Daryl's presence, knowing I'd blush if i looked his way. Hershel bent down to inspect the wound.

"It didn't go through, which means less stitches, but it is pretty deep, so you'll need to stay off it for a while" I nodded, already aware of everything he was telling me.

"I could stitch it up myself, you know." I mumbled, agitated.

"He's just tryin' to help" Beth said sweetly 

I nodded. "I know. Sorry Hershel"

"Let's make this a little easier on you" He turned to Daryl "Get this girl some alcohol" 
Daryl smirked and looked towards me. I rolled my eyes and nodded my head.

He came back and handed me a bottle of vodka. "No one listen to a damn thing I say." I warned before taking a few big gulps. 

Hershel waited until it kicked in and started doing the stitches. I was completely shitfaced by the time he was done.

"Alright, that should be good. Don't try and get up or walk, don't need you popping any stitches" He said as he walked out, Maggie and Beth following behind him.
"Mhmmmm" I replied drunkenly

I could hear Daryl laughing to himself in the corner.

"Shuut up, pissface" I slurred.

He came over and sat next to the bed with me.

"Heeey, re-remember that one time- that one time we were at the lake and we got sooooooo drunk that we fell in?" I grabbed him by the collar and pulled his face close to mine "And then we..." I paused "Did things?" I whispered so only he could hear. He nodded slightly and I let him go and fell back onto the bed, letting my arms flap around.

"Ye know, I almost forgot how funny ye were when yer drunk" he said, trying to contain his laughter. 

"Fu-ck you Dare" I replied