I decided to update this story because it's just been sitting for too long! Hope you guys like it!

**Danielle's POV**

I stormed down the hallway toward my room. When I got to the door I realized that I didn't have a key and there was no way I was going back to the lobby so I sat down in front of my door.

"I figured you might need one of these" I turned and saw Charlie holding up a room key.

"Thanks" I stood up and grabbed the key from him and opened the door "I have a feeling that you want to talk to me so would u like to come in?"

He came in the room and shut the door behind him and sat on the bed. "What do you want Charlie?" I sighed.

"Well first I want to give you a hug because I haven't seen you in like 2 years and I've missed you"

I walked over to where he was sitting and he stood up and gave me a big bear hug. I've always loved his hugs, they were the best.

"I missed you too" I said pulling away "we should go and have dinner later so we can catch up"

"Ya...but I want to talk to you about Hayes first, that's the other reason I came up here" I sat down next to him and motioned for him to continue "well first, I didn't know you guys were dating or even knew each other so I'm sorry about that. Second, what the hell happened with you guys? Hayes seemed pretty upset when he called"

"We just had a fight because I cheated on him and then I found out he cheated on me and it all went downhill from there" I left out the part about him hitting me because I didn't think it needed to be said.

"I know he's being an asshole right now but I think he really does miss you"

"I know he does, he got in the elevator with me before the doors closed. He was trying to apologize to me but I don't even know what to do about this situation. I'm really happy with Jacob but I still have feelings for Hayes and I really don't want to hurt either of them.  Do u have any advice?"

"Well, I think you should talk to Hayes about trying to be at least friends if you still have feelings for him"

"I guess you're right, but how do I talk to Hayes without Jacob asking questions? I don't want to hurt him either"

"Just tell him you need to clear some things up, no biggie" he reassures me.

"Thanks Charlie" I said hugging him "I was really pissed at Hayes that he called but I'm really glad he did"

**Hayes' POV**

I got my room key and headed up because I was just exhausted. Jacob decided to head up too to check on Danielle, I kinda want to punch him in the face.

Jacob got to his room and started fumbling for the key I stopped when I realized that was my room too.

"Oh hell no" I said

"What's your problem Hayes"

"This is my room too" I pushed past him and saw Danielle and Charlie sitting on the bed. "I guess we're roommates"

Danielle's jaw dropped and we all kinda chuckled.

"Ya, this is really funny guys; I'm laughing my ass off" she snapped. "Hayes, I need to talk to you, like now."

Well shit.