1

**Danielle's POV**

Something big I feel it happening out of my control

Pushing, pulling and its grabbing me

Feel it in my bones like!

I hear my alarm clock sound telling me it's time to get up and go to the hell hole people call school.

I dragged myself out of bed and into the warm relaxing shower. After I finally decided to get out I got dressed in my black leggings, Jacks Magcon hoodie, with my light brown uggs. Oh ya I forgot to mention that Jack Gilinsky is my older brother. I know, I know, crazy right?

After I finished getting dressed, I quickly blow dried my hair and applied mascara and foundation. When I felt like I looked somewhat presentable I grabbed my green iPhone 5c off its charger and ran downstairs to eat breakfast.

I walked in the kitchen and was surprised to see Jack making us pancakes. My parents are always working and they're never home so Jack has basically raised me; we're pretty close.

"Mornin baby sis" Jack says while hugging me and kissing my forehead.

"Morning" I simply stated grabbing two pancakes and setting them down on my plate.

"Danielle, I need to tell you something" Jack said.

Oh. Crap. You know that feeling you get when something bad is about to happen? Well I had that feeling right now.

"Well...I'm waiting" I said

"So...Magcon starts again soon and I know that last time I left you here 'cause mom said she was going to take good care of you, which she didn't, but this time you're coming with me!" He explained excitedly.

That feeling I had was instantly replaced with shock and happiness. I dropped my fork and started choking on my pancakes, I was so freaking excited!

"Oh my god Jack! Are you serious" I asked. He nodded and I gave him the biggest hug in the entire world. "Words can't even describe how much I love you right now!" I told him excitedly.

"Love you too baby sis" he says

"You are now officially my favorite brother" I said continuing to eat my breakfast.

"Well I hope so. I am you're only brother after all" he states chuckling. "You better hurry up. I know you don't want something like last time to happen when you were late" he says while I shake my head no reflecting on that interesting memory.

"Fineeeee" I groan grabbing my backpack and heading out the door. "Love you!" I shouted.

"Love you too!" He yelled back before the door closed.

I started walking to school with my best friend Danie while I told her the events that just unfolded before me. Maybe Jack would even consider bringing Danie along. This is going to be the best summer a girl could ask for.