Introducing Us

*A/N: Holy shit! I was looking through my notifications and noticed that 5 people have added MY story to their reading list?! That's crazy! I have 510 reads already! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! In return, this chapter is going to be so good you will all love it so much I swear I have BIG plans for this one! I'll try to make it 3 pages! I'm smiling so much! Keep commenting! :D And 4 followers! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! :D Enjoy! BTW: This is more of a #Rylly chapter than anything else!*

__________________________________________________________

   For the most part, Ryland and I sit in silence during the car ride. When we seem to be about 30 minutes away from my home, according to his GPS named 'Violet,' I start up the conversation about our relationship.

   "I hated that girl," I huff under my breath, but loud enough so he can hear.

   "Who?" he asks, genuinely confused about my comment.

   "The one who was watching us kiss," I sigh, looking over at him.

   He's so concentrated while driving with his brows furred and brown eyes locked on the road ahead of him. Ryland is hunched over a bit, gripping the steering wheel with both hands intently. I must admit, even if I hate him a little bit for sometimes being a douche, it's a really hot position. Many cars pass us even though it's about 2 in the morning. They honk at each other, sometimes causing the young driver next to me, with only his permit, to lose focus.

   "Well it happens. At least they'll know about us," he says in a harsh tone, still not even making eye contact for a brief second, let alone turning to face me.

   "I don't think there really is an 'us,'" I inform him, making air quote gestures with my hands. 

   "I think so," Ry laughs, making kissy noises.

   "What are you?! Two years old?!" 

   He shrugs, turning the topic over to my family and home. "I am staying with you, as per my parents."

   I chuckle lightly. "Right. Like they even know you are out and about, driving with only your permit."

   "I told her you were 17."

   "Ooo older woman Ry," I smile, nudging him, causing him to lose focus once again.

   "Don't you have your permit?"

   "Yeah, and when I get home from the tour, I hope to get my licenses."

   There's an awkward silence.

   "Tell me where I'll be staying," he demands me, making an exit off the Turnpike.

   "We have a guest room next to mine and we'll probably have to share a bathroom as well," I sigh, never liking the idea of sharing anything with anyone, since I have always been an only child. "No siblings, just crazy parents."

   He laughs, driving down a familiar road. "I like that," Ryland smiles, finally looking over at me. "They must really love you then."

                                                                                                  ***

   When I open the front door to my house, both of my dogs attack me and my parents do with hugs and kisses and "I missed you so much!" and "Who is this young man?"

   "This is Ryland," I tell them, even though they both know who he is from my constant telling them over the phone. "He's their brother."

   My mom embraces him in a huge hug, just like I know she would. Dad gives him a shake of the hand and asks him exactly this, "Are you trying to get in with my daughter?"

   Ry laughs, but I know he's serious. I nudge him quickly and he clears his throat awkwardly. Wow, there's a lot of awkward situations during this trip. 

   "No, sir," he says sternly, meaning it. "She's a very nice girl, but I think we may be just friends for now. I'll consult you otherwise."

   My dad nods his head and whispers loudly in my ear, "He's a keeper." And finally, we all laugh.

   "Go show him around and then maybe we can all talk in the morning," my mom suggests, yawning. "Of course, it's way passed my bedtime." 

   Ryland carries both of our small amounts of luggage upstairs. "Goodnight," he calls after my parents. 

   We walk into my room first, filled with posters of multiple celebrities I love and a couple sayings I decided put up too (first picture on the side!). "Is this where I'm staying," he asks, a worried tone in his voice.

   I shake my head, smiling. He puts down my light bag and follows me into the room next to mine. It's more simpler than mine since we never used it as much. "It's a little more girly," I say, "but I think you can make do."

   "Are you getting a shower?" he asks me, throwing down his luggage and plopping down on the guest bed. 

    "Yeah. Are you?"

   He nods, saying, "You can go first." And I do.

                                                                                                          ***

   Once we're both showered and dressed in our pajamas, we sit on my bed and talk about the tour so far and just our lives before we met each other. 

   "I was always bullied and everyone hated me for some reason," Ryland sighs, laying back against the bedpost.

   "They were jealous that you got to help out with now one of the most popular bands in the United States. Sold out shows, pretty girls-"

   "No, those girls are pretty but I never really feel any connection with them," he tells me.

   "Oh," is all I say, somehow feeling a little better inside.

   He nods, looking at me straight in the eyes but then his gaze moves to the rest of my body. All my insecurities come back about how everyone always calls me fat and ugly and how I should kill myself. 

   I cover myself with my arms, the only shield I have right now. Ryland leans over and pulls them away gently. "Don't hide yourself from me," he whispers.

   All I can do is shake my head. "Please, I hate myself."

   "You don't hate yourself, they do. And they're stupid to be so rude to someone like you."

    "No stop," I say.

   "Molly," Ry says, coming closer to me so our lips are about to touch again. "I don't like my personality. I'm so weird and sometimes quiet and just a mess."

   I smash our lips together and both of our hands are intertwined. He unravels then and pulls me on top of his lap. I push him down on the bed so I'm straddling him until Ry rolls me over so that he's on top and pins my arms down. He breaks our kiss, still close to my face. "You're so fucking beautiful and why can't you see that?!"

   All I can do is moan, feeling his bulge under me. He yanks off his shirt and starts lifting mine up a little at a time. Finally my shirt is off, only me in my bra and pants. I reach my head up to feel his lips against mine again but he pins me down again. He bends down and starts kissing my chest lightly and moves up to my jawline. Once he gets to my ear, Ryland stops, whispering, "If your parents weren't home, you would already be unclothed and screaming my name. So I'm taking it easy on you, alright?"

   I nod quickly and he kisses my cheek and then my cleavage. "I want you," I say.

   "Shhhhh baby," he tells me, shutting me up with a light kiss on the cheek. "Maybe later but I'm going to sleep. 'Night."

   Then he's gone, leaving me as wet as can be. 

   Maybe he's not so gentle after all.

                                                                                                ***

*A/N: Whoa.*