Epilogue

So after everyone in the whole fandom, and the rest of the Lynch clan found out about Ryland and I, we eventually had to break up due to fame issues. Two years after that, R5 broke up. They all kept with their family bond and I was back together with Ryland. 

   Ross, who figured out about the condom after I told him yesterday, and Riker were jealous about this whole situation but let it go once we married.

   Yes, Ryland and I married and I became Molly Lynch. We were married in a beautiful church just up the street from their house in California. Four years later, we had 2 twins named Rachel and Michael. No one was happy that we decided to name our son with a letter that doesn't begin with a 'R' or had the terrible name of Michael. Rachel was killed at the age of 24 due to a car crash with an underage 16 year old drunken teen, the age I was when I met Ry. My heart was broken and still is.

   At the age of 57, a couple of years after his daughter died, Ryland killed himself by handgun. I almost committed as well but I needed to take care of Michael, him going into deep depression as well. He never married and often spends nights with me at my old house by the seashore.

   I'm 77 now, and often Riker and Ross, being as old as they are, still come with their wives to check up on me. Everyday, from 9-12 AM, I visit Ryland at his grave and always put one single flower on it. Usually a daisy, my favorite as he knows.

   Stormie and Mark have passed too, both 10 years ago and ironically on the same day. Neither killed themselves. I never knew the cause of that, but I believe that God wanted them to be together and continue their love.

   Taylor and I were no longer friends after that day she tried to take him from me, but she resides in a nursing home a few miles from Ryland's grave

   As for Michael, the boy I often hooked up with, he did abuse me when I was walking around alone after Ry and I broke up. He raped me as well. When I told Ryland, him and Riker found him at a strip club and beat him up. I never saw him again after that, only in my dreams that still often occur duing the night.

   So here I sit, Ryland, writing you this short story of how we met and I cheated when I loved you and our insecurities. I hope you liked it Ry, I was never much of a writer but you certainly enjoyed my writing pieces.

   I'm placing this on your grave with the bullet you shot yourself with. Why would you ever do that? We miss you and love you. Michael does the most. He cries on my shoulder everyday. I'm sure you see him anyway.

   I told you I would never take you for granted, but I did. And I came home one day and you were dead. 

   But you are still thinking about me... right?

                                    Love,

                                           Molly