Chapter 26

Lyric POV

"It upsetted me and my home girl cause we feel like well damn if you can't go to bella nocha where the hell could you go ?

If you was beefin at that weddin, you shouldve been beefin at that weddin. why would you bring that to somebody else club ? that's sad. "

"Would you stop staying that shit already. You been saying it all damn morning. "

"Alright damn. Say love you should fix me some breakfast. " he stale faced me before he started cracking up laughing at my accent.

"Bye with that fake ass accent ."

"Don't fucking play me baybeh. I keep telling you my body maybe from DC but spirit is from New Orleans." (I really feel this way. I loveeee everything about the N.O)

"Shut your slow ass up. "

"You keep playing and imma leave your ass for my bae August and I ain't goin give a fuck about your poo ass feelings. "

"Tell his ass to fix your breakfast then. "

"Noooo I'm just play bae. "

He rolled on top of me. "I'll make you breakfast if you feed me ."

"Feed you what? "

*Explicit*

"Some of you. " he started pulling at my leggings till they were off.
"You want me to stop? "It's been a min. since the first time i allowed him to give me oral so I was a little nervous and I'm guessing it was written all over my face.

I hesitated a little bit before whispering "No". He started to slowly pull my panties down until they were completely off and on the floor. Taking my right leg he put it on his shoulder.

"Relax ma. I got you." he bent down and slid his tongue over my pussy lips. I grabbed the pillow next to me and put it over my mouth to drown out my moans. I started rocking my hips back and forth from the sensation his mouth alone was sending me.

"Right there Jordan. Yessss" this man mouth was showing my pussy no mercy. This time was better then the first time.

"It feel good ma ? "

"Yes bae. Your tongue is the bomb." my bottom half started jerking. That one movent right there let me know I was about to explode.

"Cum for me ma. " right after those words left his mouth I released all on this tongue. He licked every part of me clean.

My ass was still every much horny. I couldn't keep still. He got up and hovered over me staring. "You good ma ? "

I smashed my lips into his angry for him. I was tonguin his ass down. "I want you. " I whispered into his mouth. He broke the kiss looking at me with his eyes all big.

"You want what ? "

"Bruh you know what I mean. "

"Are you sure ? Keep it hundit cause I don't want us to take it that far and you feel bad about it later on. I want you to be 100% ready ."

"I'm ready. I know it hasn't been that long but I want this and I want you. Do you have any condoms ? "

"No, I don't think so. I mean it ain't like I had a reason to have any. "

"Well go check anyways. "

he go up and went into his bathroom to check. "I don't have none." he said as he stood in his doorway.

"Oh."

He came back to the bed and laid down next to me. "Well we can just try another day. " he kissed my cheek.

"You know how to pull out right? I'm on birth control but just in case." I turned to face him.

"Why you on birth control if you don't have sex. "

"I have bad periods. The birth control helps it. So back to my previous question."

"I mean my pull out game been strong so far." He smirked.

I slapped his arm lightly. "Stop playing. I'm serious Jordan"

"Are you really sure about this Lyric ? " he looked really concerned.

"Yes. I trust you. " I watched as he got up and pulled his shorts and boxers off while I took my shirt and bra off. He laid between my legs then took my hand and put it on his dick. "Handle that ma. "

"It's already hard. " I said frowning my eyebrows.

"Just do it ma." I started slowly moving my hand up and down his dick before picking up the pace until he was rock hard.

He picked my legs up and wrapped them around his waist while positioning himself at my wet entrance . "You ready ? "

"Yes."

"It's going to hurt. Just let me know if you want me to stop or pull out. "

Jordan POV

She took a deep breath before saying "Okay." I slowly pushed inside her. She inhaled while digging her nails into my arms.

"Bae you trynna break skin ? "

"Sorry pooh but damn this hurt. " she started biting her bottom lip and squeezing her legs closed around me.

"Lyric you got to open up your legs some ma. "

"I'm sorry it just hurts." Tears started rolling down her cheek.

"You want me to pull out ."

"No just give me a second to get adjusted to it."

"Okay. "

She started moving around a little bit before saying " Go ahead." I started pumping in her again.

"Go faster JorJor." I did just what she said. I grabbed her legs and started going in.

"Ah shit ma. You wet and tight. " I started sucking on her right breast before moving on to her left one.

"That feels so good." I sat up and she put one of her hands down on her pussy and started playing with it while I started slow stroking again. Then she put her other hand on her breast and played with her nipple. Shit looked sexy as hell.

"Keep doing that shit"

I could feel her milking my shit as she started screaming my name then suddenly she started pushing at my stomach.

"Move your hand."

"Wait. I can't take it Jordan. Stop."

"You can take it. Now move your hand. "

"I'm bout to cum pooh. "

"Go ahead ma. Cum on my shit. " She came hard with her juices running all down my dick. Then she started pushing at my stomach again.

"We ain't done yet ma. Move your hands. I gotta get mines to."

"Oh lord."
....

"Bae I don't think your ass getting any breakfast out of me. I'm sore and tired." She said.

"Yea I bet."

"It's all your fault wanting to go round after round."

"Aww I'm sorry bae. Imma run you a bath then you can get back in bed. "

"Thanks pooh. "

"You welcome ma." I kissed her lips before getting up and leaving to go run her bath.

.........................

So this was my first time writing a sexual chapter and I was kind of nervous, I'm not goin lie lol. So y'all let me know how I did and if y'all want more like this.

Leave A Comment, Vote, And Share Please!