Epilogue

Lyric POV

3 Years Later !

3 Years Later !

" Auntie what color can I get on my feet ?"

" I don't care booda. Just make sure it's something light and soft or your dad will kill us both ."

"He do too much ." She said rolling her eyes playfully.

I laughed at her before saying " Stay still man before you drop your mom's tablet in this water." I was hold Shayvon and Julian's almost 3 year old son Royal while Layah, Shay, Kina, Krista, and I got our feet done for Jordan's birthday dinner tonight.

"And he ain't going to be no more good because I'm going to pop his ass ." Shay said.

He looked up at me pouting and rubbing his eyes as if he was going to cry " Aww look at this little face. I'm not going to let her touch you man. You better leave my baby alone Shay." I said pulling him into my chest as much as I could.

" That's why he spoiled now Shay cause of Lyric ass. " Alayah said .

"I'm already hip. That's why I can't wait for her to pop a few out so she can see how it feels ."

" Ain't no few bih. One and done but see I've already accepted the fact that my kid will be spoiled."

" You say that now ."

" She'll see ." Lay said.

"Alayah you keep speaking like you got a kid." Kina said laughing .

" I don't but my nigga do and y'all know his daughter is beyond spoiled by him and everyone else. Even Krista will tell you herself that she's spoiled ."

"Is it crazy that it's been almost two years and I still can't believe your in a relationship with my brother ." 

You heard me correctly. Alayah and Dion are in a relationship. I would've never in a million years seen this coming. I mean growing up Lay always said she had a crush on him but of course at the time it was an innocent one so nobody paid it any mind and eventually she stopped talking about him in that manor. It turned into a brotherly love like how she is with the rest of my brothers.

From what I've learned they've been talking since the night of my 19th birthday when all hell broke loose at the club. I didn't find out until about 5 months after the shooting that they were seeing each other.

I was pissed and not because I didn't approve of it but more so because she's my best friend and we tell each other everything. I don't know why either of them felt like they couldn't keep it a hunnit with me. But that's neither here nor there now. I'm just happy for them both. They seem to be really good for each other. And of course she adores Krista.