CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!!

Tmntgirl24- Hi everyone!

Mikey- HEY GUYS! *waves frantically*

Leo- hi

Donnie- hello

Raph- ...

Tmntgirl24- cheer up raph, it's the holiday season

Mikey- what do you mean

Tmntgirl24- LE GASP! IT'S THE CHRISTMAS SEASON!

Turtles- :/

Tmntgirl24- you know, christmas.

Turtles- *still confused*

Tmntgirl24- *sings* you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout i'm telling you why. santa claus is coming to town. he sees you when you're sleeping, he knows when you're awake, he knows if you've been bad or good so be good for goodness sake. ooh, you better watch out, you better not cry, you better not pout i'm telling you why. santa claus is coming, to town!

Turtles- :/

Tmntgirl24- *crosses arms* you get presents and spend time with your family

Mikey- PRESENTS!!! @.@

Tmntgirl24- THAT'S THE ONE THING YOU HEAR!!! TIME TO DECORATE!!! *pulls out pinky pie's party cannon* *shoots out a tree, and anything else christmas-y*

Tmntgirl24- HELL YEAH!!!

Leo- what's all this stuff

Tmntgirl24- CHRISTMAS!!! *puts tree headband on leo, ginger bread men headband on mikey, snowman headband on donnie, reindeer handband on raph*

Raph- WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Tmntgirl24- CHRISTMAS DECORATING!!!! *sings* tis the season to be jolly. fa-la-la la-la-la-LA!!!

Turtles- :/ ooookkkkaaaayyy

Tmntgirl24- 0////_\\\\0 DON'T JUDGE ME!!!!

Tmntgirl24- CHRISTMAS SWEATERS!!! *gives sweaters in the pic*

Raph- really

Tmntgirl24- OH HELL YEAH!!! MERRY CHRISTMAS AND *sings* A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! And wattpad somehow deleted this and i had to write it all over again :'( WHY!?