Aldub

🎶WOW, FANTASTIC BABY, DANCE! WOOHOO🎶

I'm not a k-pop fan. But a K-Pop knows this song.

Aldub. Alden + Yaya Dub = Aldub

Yaya = means nanny
Dub = Dubsmash

Maine Mendoza's screen name is Yaya Dub.

So, getting to the point, Aldub is a Filipino Love Team.

Should I tell the background of this whole Aldub thing?

So for this chapter, I'm just going to be general so let me know if you want some further explanations regarding Aldub.

EVERY COMMERCIAL BREAK THERE'S A COMMERCIAL OF ALDUB.

EVERY STORE HAVE A BANNER OF ALDUB.

EVERY COMPANIES ALWAYS TAKE ALDUB REASONING THEY HAVE A BUNCH OF SPONSORS.

THE NEWS PAPER. THE NEWS ON TV. IT WILL BE MISSING WITHOUT ALDUB.

STORES THAT SELLS MERCHS IS FILLED WITH ALDUB MERCHS HOW ABOUT THE OTHER ARTISTS YOU SHOULD JUST NAME YOUR STORE ALDUB MERCHANDISE.

You'll just hear and see them everyday, there's no escape. I mean, LITERALLY NO, 0% ESCAPE IF YOU CAN PUT NEGATIVE ON ZERO IT WILL BE IT.

But I'm not ranting. Okay, maybe I am but I don't hate Aldub. I'm neutral.

There's this T.V station, channel seven (in PH ofc), GMA have a noon time show (not a show that have a storyline)- games whatever gives money to people whatever. They have a segment called "KALYESERYE".

Which, it's a moment to Aldub act and continue the storyline of their love story. Aldub teaches that you should not rush into lovelife/relationships and wait for the right time. Kinda good, right?

But they are together now. They even celebrate "WEEKSARY". I don't know what to react *laughs*

They have a bunch of fans called "Aldub Nation" and they have a Twitter Record. 41 MILLION TWEETS. Crazy right?

Here's the very first episode of Aldub. Started when the camera flashes Alden's face on screen and Maine tries to be cute then BAM! It all started.

Video on the side of the Beginning of Aldub.

Pabebe - trying to be cute. Feeling special. Acts like a baby, simply annoying.

THERE WILL BE A CHAPTER OF PABEBE FOR FURTHER INFORMATION :>

Aldub is kinda cute...

JUST GIVE ME SPACE PLEASE.