Asian (Stereotypes Reaction)

I just realized the first three chapters (well that's confusing) are starting with letter A.

Anyway, Filipinos, live in Philippines, located at Southeast Asia, so PH is in Asia, technically Filipinos are Asians.

So this chapter is just like going to be ranting slash kinda History lesson. I'm not good at History but why. *insert laughing emoji*

We all know about the Asian stereotypes so I'm going to say all of the stereotypes and going to correct or answer that. (As being Filipino citizen and Asian)

ASIAN EAT DOGS AND CATS?!

Um, never know someone whose Filipino eating a cat. I admit that some of the Filipinos eat dogs as their pulutan (a term for the food that drinkers eat while drinking alcohol) but I to myself, I don't eat. Not all of the Asians eat dogs and never heard about cats. So what? Some people eat humans do we Asians overly react? (Because some countries of Asia are Christians)

I don't want to judge but china... (Doooogs. Idk 'bout cats.)

THAT GUY OVER THERE IS ASIAN! IS HE YOUR UNCLE OR WHAT?

I'm asian but I'm not related to our neighbor :)

SERIOUSLY DO YOU THINK ALL OF THE ASIANS SHARE THE SAME FAMILY?!

ARE YOU GOOD IN KARATE?

I can't even stretch my legs...

DO YOU SPEAK KOREAN?

Most of the Filipino teenagers here are K-Pop fans. Making them study Korean language because of their idols. Hahaha.

UM, NO. SARANGHAE <3

Sarcasm please note.

WHY IS YOUR EYES AIN'T LITTLE?

I remember some of the Filipinos find chinito's attractive (people with small eyes they call. Like Japanese and Chinese have) they find it so cute. (It is whyyyy lol).

But nah, not of us Asians have those eyes, okay? Mine are circles. Only selected countries and people have that. Some of the Filipinos have those eyes but yeah.

I BET YOU'RE GOOD IN MATH

I FAILED MY MATH SUBJECT THIS GRADING YOU HAPPY? ASDFGHJKL

YOU'RE SMART

My average in first quarter is 81.50

yeah, smart.
But anyway, Asians are wise. Wise is different from intelligent, okay?

For example, using a dust pan as a selfie stick. Wise. 😂
(Can't help the emoji, sorry.)

WHY YOU ASIANS EAT EXOTIC FOODS?

WE FILIPINOS EAT 12 WEEK OLD DUCK EGG EMBRYO :)
We call that balot.

No, seriously.

But anyway, we don't eat too exotic (Hi EXO [korean boyband]) foods. I only eat balot but the others? WHO EATS SNAKE GET AWAY THAT'S TOO MUCH WHY

yes, we are. Only selected people of course. Why do you care?

Not all Asians eat exotic foods.

JUST WATCH THE BUZZFEED'S VIDEO AT THE SIDE BECAUSE THE Qs/ANSWERS/RANTS ARE BINGO.

Kinda murmuring because why Buzzfeed put "white people" because white people are judge mental? Yeah, equality buzzfeed. Good. -_-

If you have any Asian questions and stereotypes there let me know and let me try to answer it :>

PS. STOP USING GEISHA AND ARAB CLOTHES AS HALLOWEEN COSTUME BECAUSE THAT IS CULTURE NOT HALLOWEEN COSTUME CRYING BC THE CULTURE APPROPRIATION.