Filipino Time

So I'm in school when I wrote this. :3 there's no teacher around because basically, we have no classes because in the whole day it will be Dance Festival. Half of our whole schedule in school will be dance practice then it will be Dance Festival program after the practice schedule. I didn't dance and chosed to make papers regarding different festivlas of the Philippines. So lucky of us who is not part of the program :> so I'm just chilling with my phone and them fixing theirselves.

BUT WAIT THIS IS NOT MY DIARY.

Okay, going to the topic of this chapter. Yes, Filipino time. I ain't talking about Timezones don't worry, school's lessons aren't welcome here.

So Filipino Time, this is a habit. A habit of not following the said schedule. I'm going to give you an example.

Everyone agreed their practice will be strictly 1pm sharp.

3 out of 10 went to the said place in right time.

The 7 people left are just on the way.

Like, if you guys agreed that you all meet at 1pm they will just go out of their house in 1pm too. Yep, Filipino Time.

Oh and this one too, when they texted you "I'm otw!" (on the way), no. Don't believe them. They actually still in their houses preparing. I usually text them back with 'on the water probably.'

Yep, Filipino time.

Share experience here, my classmates planned that their dance practice will be at 10am and turns out they started their practice in the afternoon. Sigh.