Gentleman

So I rode a trycicle today I was getting late so I called a trycicle with a passenger and decided to go in the back ride. The guy insisted that I'll go inside and he'll go in the back ride but I refused and thanked him. I went for the back ride, I love that seat. Then, when I'm in my destination, I paid the driver 50 pesos (but the ride is just seven so I have my change.) but he refused to take it so my transportation is free :>

it's just... it's kind of gentleman of them and I'm happy about that.

The population of gentlemen is getting smaller and smaller and I'm so sad about that fact. It used to be being a gentleman or maginoo is one of the Filipino Values. Yes, it is.

Teachers, parents, grandparents always tell about that value. It used to be when a boy is courting to a girl it takes a long time to be them in a relationship. Also, it's one of the cutest thing of courting they do is the guy is serenading the girl. It's just so cute and romantic.

It's just used to be the guy needs to do some house chores or what like, hunting, loading the drum of water with just little pails or dipper, take care of the farm and whatsoever. Now, it's just call, chat, deal. Smh.

One time I have suitor, she (she's a lesbian :3 ) courted me for three days and I said we should stop it then her friends were like at me..

Why you took it for 3 days long if you're just gonna bust her?!

like wut, 3 days is just short period of time wth u talkin' 'bout?

Well I can't blame boys for not being a gentleman. My dad one time said he was in the train then he gave a seat for the girl standing then the girl just took a seat then she just didn't say 'thank you' at all and just went to her phone just so quickly which it's kinda disrespectful you know.

When guys will be gentlemen, girls be like 'oh, he's being a gentleman I should be careful this guy must be like me or something'

Like no. You're assuming.

And if you're a girl, if a boy is being a gentleman SHUT UP FEELING LIKE HE'S FREAKING LIKE YOU BECAUSE HOE, I GUESS YOU'LL GO COMPLAINING WHY BOYS AREN'T BEING GENTLEMAN IT'S JUST BECAUSE OF THE GIRLS' ATTITUDE YOU SHOULD JUST SAY THANK YOU.

(DISCLAIMER: if someone is getting offended well I'm truly apologize. Also, I didn't put a name there. Why so affected? *smirk* lol I'm just rude, am I? apologieessss x)

also another note, being a gentleman is different from being a dick or what. If a guy is being nice and have this weird look and his eyes you know that there's up something well that's not gentleman. It's a ****boy.

lol im not into swearing that's not my trait so yeah, disregard the harsh words.

CAN WE JUST BRING THAT BACK BEING MAGINOO BC WE NEED THAT ALL