From Eyeliner to Glitter

The furry pink room soon became populated. Jenny had never been more right; this was just what Theme needed after having sulked around after the riot for so long. Ever since then she needed a legit excuse to go out dancing. Otherwise it was just work, work, work, and more work for her. The stress was rotting her inside, but it was the only way to wipe the dirt the gossip magazines were dishing out about her off her reputation and keep things clean. She ignored the fact that she grew her need for those ecstasy pills for two a day instead of caffeine. She would skip into work with those gigantic headphones of hers, and a light up pacifier to ensure that her teeth don't completely grind due to the damage the pills were giving them. Regardless, her friends' visit made her return to her bubbly self, as she was buzzing through her wardrobe (which had enough items to open up a professional rave store), whilst the trio was lounging out in her room.

"This is no big rave I'm taking you to, so it's better for newbies, you know? I've been thinking, instead of going as matching outfits with different colors, I'd pick out something to match you guys. As if you'd be wearing your skin inside out."

"Yikes..." Rox breathes, and is kicked by Scar.

"Let's see what you've got for us, Theme." Jenny crosses her legs, squirming in her seat upon Themes bouncy bed.

"Gladly. Who are we starting with?" she calls.

"Let's do Rox, so you can brighten up that mood of hers." Scar giggled, knowing she had caught Rox smile a little. She could tell she was bighting the insides of her cheeks at that point.

"So, your color scheme sticks to that electric blue and some contrasting dark? What are your thoughts on glow-in-the-dark?"

"Glow-in-the-dark?" Rox mouths to Jenny anxiously, Jenny falls on her back laughing.

"Great! The glowey-er the better!" Scar replies.

"Awesome! Got plenty of those." Theme returns with a heavy load of clothing balanced on her arm. She drops them onto the bed and picks up the first item: a black corset with blue lining that seemed to be attatched to a full tutu that looked like an exploding firework. It was unlike anything they had ever seen before. Even Rox was pleasantly surprised. Theme smiles, knowingly, then tosses two fluffy boots her way; the same blue as the corset and tutu, with tufts of black. It really did look like it would glow in the dark. "Can you handle heels?"

"Heels?" Rox almost chokes on her spit, "heels?"

"That's okay, dude. Don't freak. I've got a pair of gummy sneakers that give you just the right amount of boost and you can dance in them." Theme squeals in excitement, returning to her wardrobe and bringing Rox the pair she was talking about.

"Go on then, don't sit there and stare at your clothes; it's not like they're gonna put on themselves!" Jenny laughs. Rox shrugged, and left the room to Theme's bathroom to change.

"Next." Theme's fingers were moving from pointing at Jenny to Scar, as if playing the eenie-meinie-mo game.

"Scar can go next!"

"Jenny can go next!" they both said simultaneously. Theme threw her head back, smiling.

"I know just the thing for both of you, really. The order seems unnecessary."

"Theme, just a question." Scar turns her from her path.

"Yeah, sugarcube?"
"Did you plan these outfits beforehand...?" Theme blushes, hiding behind her fringe. Now that was a reliable curtain.