Chapter 28

Alex's POV =)

Today is the day I move out and into my own flat. I'm also going to tell everyone that I have quit music. I got up really early to finish packing my things. I got up and put on a grey sweater which said Bel Air Californa in blue, black leggings, black high top Converse and gold studs. I put my hair into a messy bun and started to finish of my packing. I went into my room since my bed was taken down so I could move it to my new house. Infact the only things really left in my room are boxs and clothes. I didn't have that many clothes, Niall bought me the more expensive ones but there wasn't that much there really but compared to what I used to have, I have a lot of clothes now. 

I have the press confernce tomorrow and I'm shitting myself. I'm so nervous, I have no idea what they are going to say to me and what questions they are going to ask me. I'll have Charlotte there if anything gets too bad but who knows what is going to happen.

"Alex are you in there?" Bec asked.

"Yeah, you can come in" I said and she walked in.

"How can yoy look so good at 8 in the morning?" she asked laughing sitting down to help me pack.

"I don't even know" I said laughing too.

"It's gonna be werid without you here" Bec said suddenley.

"It's gonna be weird not living with you" I said.

"Louis is really upset that you are moving out".

"He can come and visit and I will come and visit too, I only live 10 minutes away" I said.

"I'm not supposed to tell you this but..." Bec began.

"Tell me what?" I asked worried. Bec sighed.

"Louis told me that he loves you" she said.

"When was he going to tell me this?" I asked.

"He's afraid you don't love him back". I stayed silent.

Louis and I have been dating for a good 4 and a half months now, do I love him. I like him a lot, I like him very much but do I love him? Yes, I think I love him. 

Wait, I know I love him.

"I do love him Bec, I really do" I said.

"He loves you too, a lot and it bloody annoys me because all he talks to me about is how perfect you are and how much he loves you" she said which made me blush. We kept talking for a good half an hour and I finally finished packing.

"Alex babe, are you in there?" Louis asked.

"Yeah, you can come in" I said. As Louis came in Bec gave me a hug and then left us to be alone.

"I still can't believe you are moving out" Louis said sitting down next to me.

"It's only like 20 minutes away Lou" I said resting my head on his shoulder.

"Yeah but I won't see you all the time and that sucks" he said kissing my cheek.

"I'll come and visit and you can come and visit me" I said smiling.

"Please do come and visit, my life will be boring without you". I laughed.

"Louis, you have 9 other people here, I'm pretty sure you're life won't be boring" I said standing up.

"True true but they aren't you" he said grinning which made me blush and I grinned too.

"Lou, can you please help me with these?" I asked. He nodded and picked up a box and I picked one up too.

"OI WHATS FOR BREAKFAST?" I shouted down the stairs. 

''CERAL, WE DON'T HAVE ANYTHING ELSE" Niall shouted back.

''OK". I started to laugh, Niall and I have the loudest conversations ever,

"Good morning guys" Liam said with Saf on his lap.

"Morning Li" I said putting the box by the door. 

I headed towards the cupboard and found some cornflakes. And some suagr, you can't eat cornflakes without sugar. And milk, unless you are Lachlan who eats his ceral without milk. Which I find very weird but hey, whatever floats you're goat.

I went and sat down at the bench next to Eleanor who was half asleep still.

"El, why are you up?" I asked laughing.

"I wanted to help you move in" El said with a smile, which made me grin. Once I had finished eating, Louis helped me put my boxs into Harry and Niall's cars. 

At around 12 we left for my new flat. I was in the car with Niall, Bec, Louis and Eleanor. We turned on the radio and started blaring "Wings" by Little Mix.

We arrived at my flat around 20 minutes after we left and we all got out, everyone helping me with my things. My flat is mainly whites, creams and beiges in most rooms. It was a one story and was a bit small but really cute. Once everyone had helped me finish getting everything out, I decided to tell everyone about me quiting music.

"Um guys, I have to tell you something" I said nervously. They nodded for me to go on and I did.

"I've um quit music, I quit my contract" I said.

'YOU FUCKING DID WHAT, ALEXANDRA YOU JUST THREW AWAY ONE OF THE MOST AMAZING OPPERTUNTIES YOU WILL EVER HAVE AND YOU QUIT" Niall yelled at me.

'WELL MAYBE I DIDN'T WANT TO BE A SINGER NIALL, MAYBE I WANT TO DO FASHION OK, YOU CAN'T TELL ME WHAT I CAN AND CAN'T BE IN MY LIFE!'' I yelled back tears threatning to spill.

''WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT THOUGH, PEOPLE WOULD KILL TO HAVE A RECORDING CONTRACT WITH SYCO AND YOU THREW IT AWAY SO YOU COULD GET INTO FASHION WHICH YOU DON'T HAVE A 100 PERCENT CHANCE OF GETTING IN TO, BECUASE THE PEOPLE THAT GET INTO FASHION HAVE BEEN AT IT SINCE THEY WERE 16 OR SOMETHING, LIKE BEC AND YOU MIGHT NOT EVEN BE THAT GOOD AT FASHION ANYWAY" Niall shouted back at me.

"Don't involve me with this Niall" Bec said. Everyone had gone outside besides Niall, Louis, Bec and I.

"Why would you quit though Alex, why?" Louis asked not even looking at me.

"Becuase, I didn't want the constant preasure or not being in the same place for 2 days and I couldn't be away from my family and friends for 6 months at a time Louis, thats why ok" I said sitting down.

"I'm fine with you're decsion and unlike Niall, I know you will get into fashion and you will be amazing" Bec said giving me a small smile.

"But Alex you can sing, why would you give that up?" Niall asked.

"Because it's not my passion, I wouldn't want to that forever and Niall you know how much I love fashion, let me tell you that" I said. 

"Fine I will accept you're decison but I'm not going to like it" Niall said leaving my flat.

"He'll come round, I'll talk to him and I support your decison 100 percent babe" Bec said giving me a hug which made me smile and then she left too.

"Louis, are you mad at me?" I asked quietly. He looked up at me, it looked like his perfect blue eyes were searching my soul.

"I'm not made Ally, just sad and dissapointed" Louis said giving me one last look and then leaving my flat.

WOAH SOME DRAMA IS GOING ON ;)

Who's excited for the boys new single "Best Song Ever"?! I AM :D

School finishes next Tuseday and I'm so excited!

Comment and vote please! I hope you liked this chapter and I'm sorry that Louis didn't have a POV it just didn't fit in :(

Alex's outfit is the externel link!

Yay, 3,000+ reads :) You guys are amazing, love you all!

Lots of love,

~Alex xx