Chapter 40

Chapter 40! Woah!

Alex's POV =)

Louis comes back tomorrow! The girls and I are going to the airport tomorrow and then they have some time off before they go to Australia! I have the day off today because Zac is leaving, which sucks. We were going to hang out today and jsut do whatever we wanted to do. I got up and had a quick shower, not washing my hair because it is fine. I jumped out of the shower and put my hair into a messy pony tail and putting on some make-up.

I went and chose my outfit for the day. I put on a pair of denim ripped high waisted shorts, a black musle tank which said 1991 in white, pearl studs, my silver heart necklace and white Converse. I got my aviators and purse and went downstairs and made myself some breakfast. My phone was on charge down here and I saw that Zac had texted me saying that he would be here around 11am. I looked at the time, 10.30. I put some washing on and checked the scores from Australia's AFL( Australian Football Legue). My team Port Power had beaten Collingwood which was great, because I really do hate Collingwood. Zac also went for Port Power, which is good.

There was a knock on my door which means Zac has arrived. I opened the door to see him standing there.

"Fox" I said with a grin.

"Horan" he said with a grin. I locked my door and then we left.

"So what are we doing today?" I asked.

"Well I may or may not have got us tickets to Olly Murs's show" Zac said with a grin. Zac loves Olly Murs and I'm a pretty big fan too.

"What how did you, didn't they sell out ages ok?!" I asked in shock.

"I know people" he said with a grin. I squealed and we got in his car.

"This is amazing, you are the best Zac!" I said.

"I try" he said with a wink. I smiled and turned on the radio. 5SOS song 'Try Hard' was playing.

"Man I really love this song" I said with a grin. 

"You like every song" Zac said rolling his eyes but he was smiling. It took us a good 20 minutes to get there. When we arrived, there were so many people! He was peforming at on outside arena where Summer Time Ball was held.

"I'm so excited!" I squealed. Zac nodded in agreement and a lady scaned our tickets and we went inside the arena. We got someone to take a photo of us. I put it on Instagram and as you can probably tell, I really like Instagram. We went and found our seats, which were really good seats. Around 10 rows from the front.

"Zac how did you even get these tickets?" I asked.

"My Mum was in London in March and she knew that I was going to be in London when this show was on, so she bought me two" Zac said with a grin.

"Man I love Amanda" I said laughing. My parents and Zac's parents are also really good friends so when Zac and his family would come to Ireland they would stay with us. Zac has a younger brother, Cooper who is around 15.

"She is alright" Zac said with a smile. I laughed and texted Maddy back, saying that I would be at work tomorrow. Maddy and I have become really good friends and she is really funny and nice. Will and Jack are really nice too, so you could say work is pretty fun.

"I hope he sings 'Heart Skips A Beat'" I said.

"Yeah I think he will because that song was pretty big in the UK" Zac said. I nodded and then the support act came on. It was 'Titch'. I've heard only two of her songs but she is really good!

"Have you ever heard her before?" Zac asked. I nodded.

"I found her on youtube once, she is really good" I said. Zac nodded in agreement and she started singing her song 'Dumb'.