Chapter 42

Alex's POV =)

When I'm at work Louis spends a lot of time recording new songs and writing. Mid year fashion week is coming up and everyone is really busy doing stuff. Maddy, Jack, Will and I do heaps of work together because it gets done quicker and its more fun. Fashion Week is 2 weeks away and we are getting ready for shows, starting to write articles and blog posts, things like that. Maddy and I are going to a Topshop show which should be good since we both are obssesed with Topshop.

"Alex, you need to wake up or you'll be late for work" Louis said softly. I shot up straight away and checked the time, 8.00. Oh shit. I didn't bother with a shower, I braided my hair to the side in a loose plait and applyed some make-up. I put on some peach chiffon shorts, a white sleevless top with broderie detaling, pearl studs, a gold knuckle buster cross ring and white sandals with a ankle strap.

"How do I look?" I asked Louis.

"Perfect" he said kissing me on the cheek. I grinned and quickly had breakfast. I grabbed my brown Effie, phone and purse and then got in Louis's car.

"I think you need to get you're own car" Louis said as we were driving.

"I have a car in Ireland but I don't think I'm going to get it over here" I said sighing. Louis had a look in his eyes. The look he gets when he gets a good idea. ignored the look and texted Maddy saying that I would be there in around 10 minutes.

"Would you like me to pick you up?" he asked.

"No I'm ok, Will and Maddy can drop me home the pass my flat on the way" I said. Louis nodded and kissed my lips softly.

"I love you" he said. When ever Louis's says 'I Love You' my heart melts. No matter how many times he says it either.

"I love you too Lou" I said with a grin. I closed the door and went inside. I saw Maddy about to get into the lift so I ran. 

"Hey Alex, how are you?" Maddy asked as I just made it in the lift.

"I'm good, you?" I asked.

"I'm pretty good, are you excited for fashion week?" she asked. I nodded grinning.

"I'm so excited for the show, I can't wait!" I said smiling. Maddy nodded and we reached are floor.

"Will is already up here and Jack texted me saying that he will be here soon" Maddy said. I nodded and walked into my office. I turned on my computer and checked my emails. I had one from Louise regarding what I had to do today. I was to write an atricle and a blog post on Topshop, sort out the clothes again because we had our Little Mix shoot two days ago and everything was in choas and then we had to do some styling for some people for our blog and then that was about it. I walked into Maddy's office to see that her and Will were kissing. I walked straight back out blushing red.

"Oh my god Alex, I'm so sorry!" Maddy said blushing red too.

"Well um congrats for growing some balls Will and asking Maddy out" I said with a smile. Will rolled his eyes and Maddy giggled.

"Um thanks" Maddy said. 

"So when were you going to tell me?" I asked.

"Tell you what?" Jack asked walking towards us.

"Oh I just found Maddy and Will making out in Maddy's office" I said.

"Well that was surprsing" Jack sarcasticly. We all knew that Will and Maddy had a thing for each other and they must be finally together.

"Yeah only took you you're whole life" I said grinning cheekily. Maddy shot me a glare but she was smiling.

"When were you going to tell us?" Jack asked.