Chapter 51

Alex's POV =)

Its nearly been a month since Louis broke up with me and I still have no idea what I did wrong. Bec keeps telling me that I haven't done anything wrong and Louis is a dick, which is half true. Louis being the dick is true.

"So Alex, wanna go clubbing?" Bec asked.

"Bec you know that I don't drink or go clubbing" I said rolling my eyes.

"Who cares, you can hook up with a guy and then fall in love with him" Bec said and I laughed. 

"Yeah but I don't have any dresses that are sluty enough" I said and Bec rolled her blue eyes at me.

"I'm sure you have one or two that you could wear" Bec said walking towards my wardrobe. She started going through my dresses as I scrolled through twitter.

"Oh look, wear this one!" Bec exclamied chucking a dress at me. It was hot pink, with a sweetheart neckline which was black mesh and it was really short. 

"I can't wear this!" I exclaimed.

"Put it on, now" Bec said and I went into the bathroom and put it on. Shit, its really tight.

"Bec its really tight" I complained pulling it down.

"Yeah who cares, you look hot" Bec said and I rolled my eyes. I quickly brushed my hair and added some texturing spray and applied more make-up then usual.

I found some black heels with a thin heel and an akle strap and I put on my black diamond studs.

"Aren't you getting ready?" I asked Bec who was still in her sweats.

"Oh yeah, my stuff is at Niall's".

"No way" I said shaking my head.

"Oh come on Alex, it will make him see what he is missing out on" Bec said and I rolled my eyes. We left 10 minutes later in her car and we were soon at Niall's flat.

"Bec I can't do this" I said freaking out.

"Yes you can" Bec said as we got out of the car. We walked up the steps and Bec got her key out. 

"HEY BEC, HOW ARE YOU BABE?" Niall yelled running down the hall and I smiled. He loves her so much, its really cute.

"I'm good Niall" she said kissing his cheek and then Niall saw me.

"Alex what are you wearing?" Niall asked and I laughed.

"Ask Bec, she made me wear it".

"Bec why are you making my cousin look like a slut?" Niall asked and I lost it.

"Oh my god Niall, she looks hot!" Bec exclaimed and I contunied laughing.

"Who looks hot?" a famalier voice asked and I stopped laughing.

"Um" Bec said and Louis looked over and saw me. He had no smile on his face, neither did I.

"I will wait outside" I said breaking the slience and I opened the door and stood outside. I was scrolling through my twitter when I heard the door opened and I locked my phone. I looked up and saw Louis standing there.

"Oh um hello Louis" I said awkwardly.

"Hey Alex" he said and I looked away.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"I need to talk to you".

"No you don't, its pretty clear what you have to say" I said looking away from him.

"What do I have to say to you?" Louis asked.

"That I'm a lying, cheating, slut" I said and I walked away. Why does he do this to me. He makes it so hard for me.