Chapter 52

Alex's POV =)

I went back to Australia for Christmas with my family. I don't think I could handle being in London or Ireland right now. The fans now know about Louis and I breaking up and it really sucks.

Half of them are really happy because Louis is single and they now have a chance and the other half are upset, because they liked Louis and I dating.

''ALLY, ALLY WAKE UP ITS CHRISTMAS PLEASE GET UP!" Ella yelled and I sat up. We were staying a our house in Adelaide, since you know. We didn't sell it when we moved.

"Ok ok, I'm up Ella" I said sitting up and she smiled, running out of my room and into the lounge. I followed her trying not to fall asleep while I walked down the stairs. 

"Merry Christmas Alex" Cara said and I smield. Cara came with us because her parents and sister were in the US for Christmas, don't ask me why. I have no idea.

"Merry Christmas Cara" I said sitting down next to her. My parents were in the kitchen making everyone tea and coffee. Lachlan was on the floor, with Ella. 

"Mummy, Daddy please hurry up I wanna open my presents!" Ella whined and I laughed.

"We are coming love" Mum said and I smiled as she handed me my tea.

"Thanks Mum" I said and we began opening presents.

"Ally, this is from Lachlan and I" Ella said handing me a present wrapped in gold and silver. I smiled and ripped off the paper, to revel a pink polaroid camera.

"Oh my god, thankyou so much!" I said smiling and gave them both a hug. Cara got me some Topshop make-up and my parents gave me some money and clothes. Ella was going crazy over all her presents, blasting her new One Direction album. She knows that Louis and I broke up and is actually quite sad about it.

"Alex, we have to leave in 2 hours so you know you might want to get ready" Lachlan said through my door and I laughed.

"I'll get there, one day" I said and he laughed. I got in the shower after finishing texting Luke. Man I love that kid.

Once I was done I dried my hair off and made sure that it was straightned to perfection. Australia's Christmas's are in Summer which is great because you can go swimming and stuff like that.

I went and put on my light cream playsuit which had thin straps and it went around mid thigh, cream heels with an ankle strap, my pearl earrings, my rols gold loveheart necklace and my sunglasses. I found my white Effie satchel and put my phone in there and then went downstairs.

"Somebodys looking quiche" Cara said and I lost it.(A/N IF ANYONE IS FROM AUSTRALIA AH HA AH)

"I fucking love you so much" I said laughing and my Mum heard me.

"Oi, language Alexandra".

"Mum, I'm quoting Ja'mie" I said trying to hold in my laughter and she rolled her eyes at me.

"We must leave now" Ella said, knowing that she was going to get more presents. 

"Or we can wait until next year" Lachlan said to her with a wink and she squealed.

"Oh Ella" I said holding in my laughter and giving her a hug. We all got in the car, me riding in the back of the boot because you know, its a 7 seater. Christmas music was playing on the radio and then I stated to get some text messages. Bec, Niall, Zac, Ashton, Eleanor, Louis?!

From- Louis Tomlinson.

Merry Christmas Alex, I hope you have a good day :) x