Chapter 39

Alex's POV =)

I've been back in London for two weeks now, working mostly. Louis and the boys aren't back for another week yet, so I guess I'll be hanging out with Bec and Zac and people like that. Union J asked Louise for a fashion stylist and guess who she chose, me! Its only for one of their concerts though, which is today and I'm really excited! I haven't seen them in ages!

I got up and had a shower. I dried my hair and then put some sea salt spray in it to make it wavy. I applied some make-up and then went to get ready. I put on a dress which was a dark grey on teh top half and black pleated on the bottom and it went around mid thigh. I put in my pearl studs, a gold thin bracelet and some gold sandals. I grabbed my phone and went downstairs and had some breakfast.

Due to me not having a car, I was being picked up by Union J. Maybe when I have enough money I will buy myself a car. I have a car back in Ireland, its a white ute. Its not a old, rusty one. Its quite new and clean but there is hardly a chance that it will get over to London. I texted Louis, who was in Las Vegas right now probably going wild. I smiled at the thought of him dancing, hes not the best dancer out!

A car horn beeped out the front of my flat and I ran outside to see a black Van. I opened the door to see the Union J boys.

"Alex!" they all said in unison. I grinned and sat down, closing the door.

"Boys!" I said smiling. They introduced me to the guy driving the car, Austin. 

"You excited to be dressing us?" Josh asked. I laugehd at him.

"Oh yeah, I'm gonna make you all go out nude" I said with a cheeky grin.

"Bet the fans would like that!" Austin said laughing from the front which cracked us all up.

"So Louis is in America, what have you been doing?" George asked.

"I went over for two weeks and then I came home and I have been working most of the time" I said. George nodded and we went back to talking about random things. Once we arrived, the boys were going to go out the front to take photos with the fans while I went backstage to pick out their outfits. They needed 3 outfits, so I got started straight away.

"Wow, I love our fans so much!" Jaymi said as they walked in the room. The dressing room was really big with cream walls and a massive window which let sunlight it. It was a very nice room.

"And I think you're fans love you" I said with a smile. They grinned and sat down.

"So, how are you liking your new job?" Josh asked me.

"Its amazing, everybody is so nice and I get good jobs, like the one I'm doing today!" I said with a grin.

"Have you picked out our clothes?" George asked excited. I nodded and pointed to the rack. The boys all had their sections and I could change the outfits if they really didn't like them.

"You are amazing at this, you know our style so well!" JJ said smiling. I grinned at him. I went on the internet to have a look at what the boys usually wear and I got insperation from that.

"Well I the internet helped me JJ" I said laughing. The boys all laughed and then I turned around so they could get changed.

"How do we look Ally?" George asked. I grinned and turned around.

"You all look fantastic!" I said with a smile. A lady walked in, she looked to be around her mid 20s and she had amazing red hair which was dead staright and flowed down her back.

"Alex, this is our hair and make-up lady, Ruby" Jaymi said. I grinned and she gave me a wave.

"Hey Ruby, can you take a photo of us?" Josh asked.