Chapter 6, The eventful Sunday Morning

"AQUA!!"

Aqua opened her eyes. "Oh thank goodness your alright," Carmey said  standing over Aqua. She tried to stand up. Pain rushed through her back,"OW." "What am i doing on the floor?" She looked at Carmey who began to giggle. "You fell out of bed, you must have had a bad dream if it made you fall out of bed?" Carmey said.

"Yes, i did have a bad dream," she sat down on her bed. Carmey looked at her with the face called i want to hear it. "Fine i will tell you what happened in my dream. Sans was there he asked me to marry him and then he was a flower. And i kept falling in this wedding dress and then i woke up."

Carmey had a weird expression on her face like she had a dream close to that one. She then snapped out of it and began to smile. "Your nervous for your date with Sans aren't you!" She said with one eye closed and her tongue sticking out. "You little!" Aqua cried as she started chasing her sister down the stairs.  

Aqua ran into Carmey who had stopped at the bottom of the stairs. Aqua looked over her shoulder to see who it was.

A man made of metal was sitting on the couch. "Oh hello there!" the voice called out. Aqua and Carmey started walking up the stairs. "Run!" Carmey yelled at her sister in fear that the man might hurt Aqua. They bolted up the stairs into Winters room, the door locked behind them. 

Sounds of metal boots clicking rang through the house. The girls were under Winters covers. "Winter get up, Winter!" Aqua said in a whisper not wanting the man to hear her. "What," she said very loudly. "SHH," Carmey and Aqua spout at the sleepy girl. "Someones in our house please wake up Winter!" 

Winter shot up out of bed and walked over to thee door. The other two hugged each other as Winter opened the door. The man was standing there leaning on the wall running his fingers through his hair. Winter seemed to do nothing. She just stood there in her tank top and shorts looking at him. Winter finally after a moment spoke to the metal man. "Wow, how did you get into my house Neo." A shocked look went over the girls faces. "You know this intruder Winter," Aqua said calming down a bit.

"Um...yeah i guess so. His brother is Mettaton, you know the one that Carmey is always watching on the T.V." Carmeys face went red, "I'm telling mom when she gets here that Noe was in our house while we were sleeping!" Fear went a crossed Winters face,"She wont find out Neo is just leaving so everything will b-.

The door opened from downstairs. Aqua and Carmey jumped out of the bed and started to run towards the door. "Hello, are you guys up yet," a sweet voice called from the stairs. "Were all up 'mom'," Aqua said when a big bang sounded making her jump.

Toriel came rushing up the stairs, Frisk was right behind her. Carmey was on the floor and there was a dent on Neo's Pointed shoulder.  Winter started to giggle, Toriel glared at her and Neo. "Why are you alright my dear." Carmey was helped up by Her mom and sister Aqua. Fisk ran over and hugged her. Then Frisk looked at the tall metal man and hissed.

"Now now Frisk thats not how we treat random strangers who walk into a house of girls while they are sleeping." Toriels words were directed to Neo, whose white metal face was red. "Um.. i will walk you out," Winter said not trying to look at Toriel. They headed down the stairs, and the door closed behind them. 

"Well then, Winter never should have let that strange man in in the first place. Anyway lets get up and start cleaning and making breakfast." So they headed down to make breakfast.