Dream

This is in Aquas mind!

   Walking around the book store I heard more people come in and talk to the man at the counter. I had forgotten his name.
Soon I had forgotten where I was. Books littered the ground, it was a rats nest. Why would anyone want to come here.
Trying to not hit any books because heck there were towers of them.  The store sounds got quieter and softer. They lights started to dim. Soon I could barley see anything. Then I tripped.  Hit a book tower. It came falling down on me. Books hit my head, I screamed out in pain. 
             I woke up to a familiar voice, "Aquamarine, Aqua. Wake up!" It sounded like... Winter? I tried to open my eyes. It was no use I could only let out a groan. "Carmey! Aquas awake!" Winter called down the stairs. Fast foot steps went ringing through the house and in a flash Carmey was about to jump onto me. "Yay!!! Come one its almost noon! And Winter even woke up before you :3" she said with a happy smile.
       Then it came to my attention, the whole sans and I think Zeek? That was all a dream! Oh thank Gosh!!! Now I'm with my two 'sisters' and I won't have anything else to do with flowey or anything else!!!

                It was all a DREAM!!!