Chapter 13, The Erie City (2), Talking and Learning

The dog of wisdom is Zeek and the one in the plane is Aqua, because in this one Aqua learns stuff

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jolting straight up on the bed Aqua's face was red. "So your awake" a voice called from the other room. "Heh yeah, that was weird!" Aqua said as the scene replayed in her head over and over. Zeek was holding a teacup and mixing in the tea. "Did you meet the dream master," he took a sip of his tea.

"The dream master? Who is that?" Aqua said totally confused. "Well, he is this skeleton man, he helps you with stuff you need. Usually everyone takes this type of pill that our king gave us so we can't see him. Well that's when we do get sleep." Aquas head perked up when he said 'when we do get sleep'. "What do you mean by when you do get sleep?" Aqua asked. Zeek laugh a bit,"you must sleep were you come from. Well welcome to Never stop working city!" He smiled, but Aqua could she and hear the pain. "What do you do, for work that is." She said trying to change the subject of sleep."Oh me! I work for the book store as you can tell by my house. Aqua never really got a really good look at his house. Book shelf's were every where over filling with books. Aqua got of the bed and walked over to one of the book cases. She lifted the arm that got hurt. Pain rushed through it, "Ow!" she exclaimed. 

"Oh, be careful. I Put some sealing medicine on your arm, those strips that are woven into your wound. So please be careful." Aqua looked at her arm, it must of had three claws because there were three scratches. "Wow. so what did hit me then?" She asked. "Well, um i think it was a guard for the king. They look pretty scary, but don't worry that's just what they look like in your world." Aqua was looking at him like what are you talking about. A small laugh came from him. "You look confused, let me sum things up to you. Your in our KINGS world now what ever he says goes. I tend to not listen to him but i do it to be safe. And everyone down here is a monster, and your a human who fell down the hole in the mountain." 

"Wait i thought you were human?"Aqua said.

"Well, no one down here is, only you are." Zeek responded. 

"I actually don't know who or what i am but i know i have three sisters that are actually my family and i am not a human." A smile went a crossed her face. A look of fear went a crossed Zeeks face.

_In Snowdin_

All the blinds were closed in the house. Carmey and Winter sit in the dark, rocking back and forth. It has been 1 day since Aqua's been gone. They never answer the door, but when Sans came to knock on their door he was in for a treat.

Sans walked up to the three sisters house or should i say the home of the 2 sisters. Knocking echoed through the dark house, Winter looked up. "Hey Carmey it's Sans, i can see him." Winter whispered. "Okay then act normal open all the blinds and please do get down from the ceiling sister." Carmey replied. Winter fell to the floor and in an instant all the blinds were open. Carmey and Winter went back into there 'human' forms. 

 Winter answered the door, and sure enough Sans was standing in the door way. Winter and Sans just stood there looking at each other. "So, how was your date with Neo?" he said trying to leave the awkward silence. Winter glared,"well good. how was your date. Oh wait never mind i know how it was!" Carmey pulled Winter out of the way,"She means, DON'T TALK TO US IN TILL AQUA IS FOUND!!" Carmey shut the door, all the blinds were shut right after that.