Chapter 9, The Date (1)

Okay sorry guys i have been really busy......i cut my finger at school and got stitches so its sorta hard to type. i use one hand, and i get my stitches out on Saturday!!!! so then i can write more!!!!! Well hope you like this chapter!!!

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

The sunset would be the most terrifying thing for Aqua today. 

Waking up with sneezing Aqua opened up her eyes. And to her surprise there was a little bunny or bunnies all over her. "Um....." she managed to gurgle still not completely awake. The little white puffballs stopped what they were doing and turned to look at her. Big smiles came to their faces. "AQUAS AWAKE!!!!!!" They all shouted. 

Sitting up she realized they were the Rounders kids. "What are they doing here, I thought we were babysitting them on Thursday......" Aqua thought to herself. She brushes her hand through her tangled hair and took off the covers. The fluffy kids rushed out of her door and down stairs. Slugging over to the door she walk out and past Winters room. There was a voice coming from her room. Aqua froze, Winter is never awake before nine. 

Laughing could be heard from inside the room. An evil sinister laugh, the same one she had heard in her dream. Frozen in terror Aqua tried to move but couldn't. A very faint voice was heard on the other side, " join me Winter and together we will leave this world and go up to the humans and show them what true magic is, what do you say. Wouldn't you rather come with me  then be stuck here with those to impostors who you call sisters. I am telling you they are not who they seem, please all we need to do is take your so called siblings (aka frisk) soul."

Aqua gasped, her legs finally moved away from the door. She almost tumbled down the stairs but was saved by the fluffy bunny kids. "You look like you've seen a ghost water!!!!!!" The oldest said. The oldest bunny was in the first litter, his name was Poncho. At his school he took a Spanish class, and aqua is water in Spanish. 

"Yes i am fine Poncho..." she trailed off. Aqua shook her head to snap out of her trance. Walking into the kitchen there the new litter that were only 4 months old sat in high chairs eating oatmeal. There were six in each litter but the new one only had two. Aqua smiled at the two baby's and walked over to Carmey. "Hey, whats for breakfast?" she said looking at her sister. When Carmey turned around she jumped. There was a weird expression on her face."Um....you alright Carmey." 

"What happened to you Aqua your face is pale, and we don't want you looking like you've seen a ghost for your date tonight!" Carmey exclaimed at the pale Aqua. "Oh yea the date i totally forgot about that......" Aqua said rubbing her hand on the back of her head. Carmey rolled her eyes and walked into the family room. "who wants to watch a movie!!" All the little bunny's jumped up and down. She put in a CD that Alphys found, it was called Bambi. All the bunnies sat down and watched the movie. 

Aqua was sitting at the table eating her breakfast as Carmey walked back in and sat down at the table. "Why are the Rounders kids over here?" Aqua asked confused. "Well their parents had to go to work and the school was canceled for some reason," Carmey said staring out the window, the birds were chirping and little snowflakes were coming down very slowly and softly with a faint laughing in the distance. 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

That's all for right now but more is coming!!!!!!!!