Chapter 12, The Erie City (1), Meeting Zeek

Aqua awoke in a wet alley way. Standing up blood was running down her arm, is this where the thing hit her? Her hoodie was ripped and her dress was covered in blood also. The pain suddenly hit her, she fell to the ground. "Dang it!" She yelled

People in the streets looked at her. After a few seconds they went back to what they were doing. There was one guy  that was walking towards her. "Hey, you okay?" the voice called to her. "Um... yeah just bleeding....a lot," Aqua said with a laugh. The man came out of the shadows, he was tall purple hair and pink eyes. He held out his hand,"I'm Zeek, here let me help you go get cleaned up. My apartment isn't that far from here." 

She stood up with his help,"What's your name stranger?" he asked with this smile that make Aqua blush. "My names A-Aquamarine," she said blinking a lot. They started walking out of the alley way. Zeek pulled her close, his arm was around her waist. "Wait whats this for!" Aqua said very confused. "It's to make sure no one can smell your blood." He said giving that smile again.'Wait I already have a boyfriend?' she thought to herself. 

There were so many weird things in this city, there where men like Zeek and other creepy things. they turned a sharp corner, and Aqua nearly fell down the steps that were leading down. "Watch your step Aqua." He said keeping her on balance. 

Leaning you against a wall he got his keys out and unlocked the door.Inside was a dark but awesome room, it was mostly purple but other knickknacks where around the domain. He helped her in and put you on this bed.  It was very soft and Aqua wanted to pass out right then and there. "How about you get some sleep as i clean your wound, it would be better for your body." He smiles. Aqua let her head fall back into the pillow.

Blackness was all around, a single man could be seen in the distance. A hoodie of blue, sniffling sounds could be heard. Aqua stood there staring at him, she knew him from somewhere. 

"Sans!" She blurted out not knowing. The man turned around, his eyes were filled with tears. Aquas eyes meet his. Sans blinked a couple times. "How do i know this isn't some kind of trick," he shouted towards Aqua. "Well, your name is Sans, and you always have a smile, you um.....also have a girlfriend named Aqua?" she said trying to not a fend him. Sans looked once more at her, even though she was wearing something different he could see the way she smiled that beautiful smile. He turned around completely, "Aqua?" he said. "Yes," She replied. Sans's smile appeared and he ran for Aqua, hugging her when he got there Aqua was hit by surprise.

"Oh please try to find a way to come back to me wont you?" he said wiping a tear away. Aqua looked into his eyes, "Of course, i will do anything to come back to you i promise. But i feel that are time together is coming to an end..." She said feeling someone from the other side shaking her. They two broke away from there embrace. "Hey Aqua before you go i want to do something," Sans said grabbing her hand before she left. He pulled her in, something cold hit her lips. She then realized Sans just kissed her.