Chapter 7, Sunday Dinner (1)

When Toriel made breakfast everything was gone in a heartbeat. Finally after 45 minutes Winter walked through the door. A plate sat on the table with food on it. "Is this for me mom?" Winter said pointing at the food. Toriel looked up from doing dishes, she nodded and went back to her work. Winter started to eat the wonderful breakfast. "So where are Aqua and Carmey?" Her mouth was full with food. 

"Manners my dear, and they already ate while you were outside talking to your friend. They are upstairs getting ready for the day." Winter shook her head she put her dish in the sink and ran upstairs.

Frisk was on the floor outside of the bathroom, he was on his phone. She looked at him again he was wearing a pink tutu. Shrugging she went into her room and closed the door behind her. Later Aqua came out of the bathroom. She was wearing a pink sweater and some skinny jeans. Her hair in a high ponytail. Frisk jumped up and walked down the stairs with her. He then ran over to Toriel who was on the couch reading a new book. "Mommy look at my outfit," he said spinning in the tutu. "My, you look wonderful Frisk!" They both giggled. Aqua sat down next to her mom and turned on the T.V. It was a Mettaton show, she quickly changed it before Carmey heard the music.

Finally Carmey came down the stairs wearing her purple and yellow star dress. "Well then, lets get started on the food!" Toriel got up and walked over to the kitchen and got out a cook book and some pots and pans. Carmey and Aqua followed her as Frisk was pasted out on the couch. "Um....I will make the soup!" Carmey said pulling out the recipe for it. Aqua walked over to Toriel, "What can i do mom." Toriel looked up from the recipe book. She pondered for a moment,"How about you make the rolls and when Winter comes down she will make the........she will make the um.... i dont know she cant really cook." Toriel had a look on her face. "Anyway lets finish dinner!" And they continued to make the food.