Chapter 14 The Erie City (3) The Book Store

I went to go see the new star wars movie! It was sweet mostly because i understood it. I stayed up to 3 to watch  the 4 5 6 movies of it to understand it. That was the first time i watched it.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Zeek's house was quite, only the sound of the busy streets rang through the house. It was empty. Aqua and Zeek had gone out of the house to go to the book store.

"Hey, Zeek is there anyone that you have a relationship with?" Aqua said as they turned a corner. " well that's kinda the reason I am here. This one girl stole my heart, I mean literally I loved her so much I have her my soul. Anyway, she said she would be back but then something took her and she told me to wait here for her."
They entered the book store, it was quite like the library in snowdin . " so what book do you want to look at while I work?" He asked going behind the counter. Aqua looked around. There wasn't much to look at other than overflowing book cases. " you know what I think I will go find one. I hope I don't get lost,"
she mumbled the last part.
Walking through the books she walked with fear of one of the book cases toppling over onto her. There were many different books like A Town Called Panic, Warriors, and many others.
The bell rings any at the he front. "Hi, how can I help you this morning!" Zeek said welcoming the customer. Aqua lost interest in the conversation and continued in through the mountains of books.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
SORRY for the short chapter! I am really tired. If I can reach 10 more votes on my story I will write more. But until then see you soon!! But if I can get enough votes more chapters will come! If I get more than 10 one extra chapter or two!!!!