Chapter 5

This chapter contains sexuel context. If you don't like it, better not read it. Otherwise enjoy.

Cara

Today was my day off from teaching. I had a model. I haven't done it in a long while because my agency knew I had to take a break and adjust to my new home and new work environment. But I could not pass on this assignment. I got to pose naked with Adam Lambert. My best friend, yeah he is kind a famous too.

American Idol runner up. He has been on a great career ever since and I can't wait until I see him again. He has been on tour for so long. I barely spoken to him.

I was in the city just getting some coffee when I saw Damon and Elena. "Hey there guys", I said waving. I also saw a blond girl. Who I don't remember the name off. "Hey Miss Mitchell", the blond said. "This is Caroline Forbes, daughter of the sheriff", Damon said when he saw me looking. "Oh right you're in my class, sorry I have so many new names and faces to remember", I said. "That is okay miss Mitchell", Caroline said. "Call me Cara please", I said. "What are you doing here, this is not really your area right?", Damon asked. "I heard that this place had the best coffee in town and I am meeting a friend here, I am doing a photoshoot later on with him", I said. "Photoshoot? Are you a model", Caroline asked. "Yes I am, I walked on the Victoria Secret show", I said. "No really?", Elena said. "Really", a voice said behind me.

I jumped. "Adam you made it", I said. I jumped on his throat. Maybe a little bit to hard. He nearly choked. "Of course I made it crazy pants", Adam said with a smile hugging me back. "I c... can't breath", Adam said trying to gain some air. "Wow omg you are Adam Lambert, I am a big fan, I voted for you on American Idol", Caroline said. "Really, oh wow thank you, you want to take a picture girl", Adam said. "Yes please", Caroline said. I looked as Caroline took a picture with Adam. "Adam these are my friends, this is Damon Salvatore, Elena Gilbert a student of mine and Caroline Forbes who you just met, later when we do the photoshoot Jenna is coming to look okay", I said. "A new friend?", Adam said with a smile. "Yes she is the aunt of Elena and the new girlfriend from my ex Alaric", I said. "Wow so much complication in one minute already", Adam said. I laughed. "It is me", I said. We both laughed. "Very nice to meet you all, but we have a shoot to go to baby", Adam said and he gave me a big kiss on my lips. "Damn you are still a good kisser", I said. Adam giggled.

Damon

"Did you saw that, I had no idea that she was dating someone", I said. "What the... do you guys never read anything but boring books instead of juicy gossip. I have been following Adam Lambert since 2009 in American Idol, I still can't figure out why he didn't won, but he is gay dummy", Caroline said. "And he is all over Cara because...", I said. "I don't know, ask Cara herself, I am not your walking wikipedia", Caroline said. Elena and Caroline left and I was left alone with my thoughts about Adam Lambert and Cara Mitchell.

Cara

It was so nice to catch up with him. It was like we have never been apart. "Damn girl, you look so sexy in that photoshoot", I said as we were talking about my summer cover for Seventeen Magazine. "You are the most sexy woman", Adam said. I giggled shy. "That Damon guy he has an eye for you", Adam said. "Really, haven't noticed", I said avoiding that statement. "Really, but I don't care because that won't stop me from enjoying the one day that I have with you", Adam said and he kissed me rough. "I would say, let's make the most out of it", I said.

I didn't had to say that twice. He pushed me against the wall hard. Kissed me rough. I missed him so much. I had no idea how much I've missed him until he was right in front of me. His fingers trailed over my naked skin. I was on fire. My hormones were on overdrive ever since I saw Alaric and they finally were able to express themselves. His lips were sliding over my body up and down. He was making me crazy. His hands ripped off my cloths and mine found his zipper. I removed his pants, his shirt and finally his underwear where I finally got to see his massive erection. He entered my body and filled me up. Finally someone that understood what I wanted, he understood my desire. I moaned.

"That was amazing", Adam said. "As always you rock my world Adam, and you are the one man in my life that actually made me climax 3 times. I mean Ric was good. But 1 time maybe 2 times good. You, I don't know what your secret is", I said kissing him on his soft pink lips. "I am never gunna tell baby", Adam said. "I don't need to know, as long as you keep doing it", I said. "Oh you don't have to worry about that, as long as you know you are the only woman I ever slept with and the only woman I will ever sleep with, I am as gay as I can be", Adam said proudly. "You know, I wouldn't have it any other way", I said.

The bell rang. "Are you expecting someone, I thought the photoshoot wasn't until later", Adam said. "I totally forgot I invited Jenna, you know, the girlfriend of my ex, she is really nice", I said. I grabbed the sheet and put it on my body. "Hey, now I am naked", Adam said. "Oooh damn shame", I giggled and I threw his pants at him. "Put that on", I said.
I rushed to the door. "Hey Jenna", I said. She looked at me and laughed. "You forgot haven't you?", she said. "No, no I didn't come on in, I just need to get dressed and you meet Adam soon", I said.

At that moment it apparently suited Adam to come in the living room half naked. "Hey baby I can't find my shirt", he said. Jenna's eyes grew big. "I thought you were gay, oh man you really have me confused here", Jenna giggled. "Well, it's complicated", I said. "It is not really, we are besties and when we see each other, we sleep together, but sorry love, I only sleep with her", Adam said with a wink. I heard a knock at the door. "Noooo, Jenna can you please open that, I need to get dressed first, Adam your shirt", I said tossing him his shirt. But instead of slowly opening the door Jenna had the door wide open and Damon stood there. Could it get any worse.

So I know that there are already some speculations that Cara and Damon get together. But I wanted to do at least one chapter with my fav singer Adam. This seems like the perfect twist. No worries. More twists to come. Hope you like it so far. Don't forget to vote&comment