Chapter 13

Cara

Klaus being in Alaric's body made everyone pay attention even more. As agreed no one said anything about knowing that Alaric was Klaus. All safe so far. I did another more powerful protection spell on Elena. That way when she was in harms way she would still be safe and healed from any harm possible.

Klaus/Alaric was on the loose and it was not safe to be walking around our own town. Sadly Damon and Stefan were planning an attack. Something I just found out about. While I was doing research how to keep Alaric safe and remove Klaus from Ric's body. I looked into Grimoires that I got from Elijah. Finally I found something and I needed more power then I already had. I needed Bonnie Bennett. The Bennett witches were always very powerful and I was convinced that Bonnie would help me with this.

"So you and Bonnie are going to try and save the day?", Damon said while I explained the plan to them. "Yes we are", I said. "And what are we going to do, picking our noses", Damon said. "No I just told you, be at the school dance and distract Alaric. Try to isolate him from the school dance then me and Bonnie are powerful enough to save Ric and remove Klaus from his body and put it in someone else body", I said. "Uuuh who would be foolish enough to have Klaus in his body, I think we are short on volunteers on that one", Damon said. "We discussed it and I think the next body that he jumps in is going to be me", I said.

"Wait, no way", Damon said. "It is not your call to make Damon, it's my body", I said. "And who get's Klaus out of your body, it takes both you and Bonnie to remove him from Alaric's body, what if Bonnie is not strong enough, Klaus will be stuck in your body", Damon said. "It's simple really, one of you kills me, the spirits preserve my body, they think I am way to powerful to let it go to waste so they will save me, once it is time, I come back to life and Klaus will be removed from my body, if he is smart enough, he picks his own body to jump into", I said. "This is too dangerous, who says that the spirits will keep your body and not let you stay dead", Damon said. "Like I said Damon, it is my call", I said. "Isn't that always", Damon mumbled. 

I sighted. "Look it is the only way how we are going to save Alaric all right, who is with me on this, Bonnie?", I asked. "I am in, I know my grandma is on the other side so she will convince the other spirits like Emily to help preserve your body, I know that you will survive this", Bonnie said. I looked at Caroline. "Oh I am in", Caroline said. I kept my eyes on the Salvatore brothers. "You know this is the only way to do this", I said. "It's your call", Damon said sarcastic and he rolled his eyes at me. 

The group was making his way to get ready to do this. I was kind a nervous. I am going to be killed in a few hours, I think I have the right to be nervous. I saw Damon was no where to be found. I went upstairs to his room. "There you are, why aren't you preparing yourself, it's going to be a long day you know", I said. "What if you stay dead Cara, what then", Damon said. "Then I am just dead, I guess me and The Original witch can fight it out one more time on "the other side", then", I said. "You never told us the entire story about how you met Elijah and the other Originals and how you seem to know them so well, you never told us who The Original witch was and why you had to kill her and how", Damon said. "So many questions Damon, I might answer them if we live trough this day", I said. 

"I can't lose you", Damon whispered. "You won't, this plan will work", I said. "I know one way how you can come back", Damon said. In a rush he was beside me and forced me to drink his blood. "Damon... no what are you doing!", Stefan said. "At least now we don't have to count on the spirits anymore", Damon said. "She can't be a witch and a vampire, she can't save us as a vampire", Bonnie yelled. "So, we find another way to kill Klaus", Damon said. "We proceed as planned, Bonnie you are strong enough, I know it, I have faith in you, Elena you need to kill me, I know you have been working out with Alaric, kill me with the dagger Elijah gave you", I said. Elena nodded. 

We all dressed up for the school dance, it was a theme party and I had a 70's dress on and did my hair just like that. "How do you know that he is going to be there anyway?", Stefan asked. "Because he is a teacher on watch tonight, and he doesn't want anyone to know, so if he is smart he will go to the dance tonight, trust me he is there", I said. 

The gym hall looked very cool and all 70 like decorated. Damon came towards me. "Dance with me", he said. "No, not in a million years Damon, you forced me to turn me into a vampire, if I become one, I sure not going to waste my time with you, I lose my powers because of you. I don't even know why I am still talking to you", I said turning around standing face to face with Elijah. "While we are waiting to see a sign of Alaric, may I have this dance?", he asked. "You may", I said. 

"Remember the last time we danced in New Orleans", Elijah said. "Now it is not the time to regain old memories Elijah", I said. "Miss Mitchell you look amazing", Matt said. "Hey Matt, thanks, you and Caroline make an epic couple", I said. He laughed. "Thank you miss Mitchell", he said. 

"When is the time to share memories Cara, you can be dead in a few hours, we never had the chance to make things right again", Elijah said. "You had every chance in the world, you waited too long Elijah", I said. 

"Well well well, what does my brother at a high school decade dance", a familiar voice said behind us. It was Alaric (Klaus). "Klaus", I mumbled. "Why the 70's, it was the most boring decade ever", Klaus said. 

Leaving you with a cliffhanger. Sorry haven't been updating much. Busy getting used to my new school. xxx