The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 2

Tonight Demitri has placed me in the middle of a beach, i was sitting under a giant umbrella. the beach looked beautiful. i was seated on a comfortable beach chair, there was a table with drinks next to me, and beside that was another beach chair. i was in a two piece bikini. blue with white polka dots, it was pretty cute. i also had some sun glasses on. from a distance a saw a man runing up to me, he was shirtless and had black swimming trunks on, i knew i was demitri. i was happy, well actually more than happy. he Finlay got there and sat down.

"hey V" he said smiling at me, he also had sun glasses. wow he looked hot, i completely forgot to answer i was completely mesmerized by his body. i had never seen him shirtless and right now he was. i was just staring at his body, wow my drawing was pretty accurate he had a six pack, he looked... well kinda sexy. i was so happy i had sun glasses on, i wasn't completely sure they could hide my shocked face though.

he suddenly chuckled "like the view" that made me snap out of my trance and looked up at his face, he was smiling, or laughing. either way i was embarrassed.

"oh, haha sorry i.. umm... i dont know what happened" i bit down on my lower lip to stop myself from mumbling.

he just laughed harder. "oh V, your so cute. haha well happy almost birthday." then he got up and pulled me up with him, and he hugged me. Ive hugged him many times before but i mean wow i could really feel his abs. it made me want to touch them, i fought the desire too, but i still wanted to. Demitri was a little over six feet tall and i was about five feet and eight inches. if someone could actually see us i think we would look a little weird. he was taller by his hole head, i reached to about his shoulders. 

i wrapped my arms around demitri, i was so happy. i felt like i could die of joy. i wished i could stay in his arms forever. but we eventually pulled away, and i remembered this was a dream so none of this was really happening.

"hey Demitri i have a question."

i looked at him, he just smiled "what is it?"

"well i have a couple, one why is, how you come and visit my dreams? do you visit others girls dreams? and why is it that i have never seen you in real life, why only in my dreams? i really wonder" i was really confused i had tried to ask him these questions before, i would just forget. i always got mad at myself because of this.

"oh, well... i cant answer some of those right now but i can answer two out of three."

i looked at him, why couldn't he answer me. grr this is so frustrating. but i guess ill take what i can get "ok then tell me"

he just smiled "gosh you have no patience. well no i do not visit any other peoples dreams, and i guess i wanted to wait until a specific time to see you. you may not remember this but i met you once, you were about seven and i was eleven. i can show you if you want"

i was confused even more, show me, how ? "ok then, show me"

Demitri got up from his seat and came to me. he pulled me to my feet and grabbed my hand, then somehow our surroundings began to change. and i noticed it right away, we were at a local park in my neighborhood. and i saw myself a couple feet away, i was crying. then it hit me, i remember this day. i was at the park with my mom and i had lost her, then a little boy had come up to me and asked why i was crying. looking at him i remembered but my memory was still a little fuzzy. the little boy had short black hair and grey eyes, oh my gosh that was Demitri. i looked up at him, he was staring at the younger us. aww wow we were so cute.

then i looked at the kids again, little Demitri was holding my hand and talking to me i was laughing. i looked up at him. "awww demitri you were such a cute child"