The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 20

It was the day before my graduation. my parents never noticed i was gone. so i didnt care, i mean i guess i did. i was a little hurt, but they were gone most of the week on business trips.

my grades suffered a little, not not much. grades were due a couple days after i left. but i showed up to school today for graduation rehearsal and everything was fine.

the rehearsal was about five hours Long, we knew were to sit, how to get there. and most importantly what pace to walk. it was annoying, i never thought i would actually go to my graduation. i mean graduate yea i knew i was, but actually attend the ceremony, not so sure i wanted to.

But now i have demitri, and he wouldn't let me get out of the stupid ceremony.

"hey V, lets go shopping" i just found out it is only normal for the future king of the vampire world to wear dresses. i can wear casual dresses, they dont all have to be elegant. the elegant dresses will be provided, but i also need new sleeping gowns... ... ... well in other word i need a whole new word robe. so demitri gave me his credit card, and said i could waste as much money as i want.

and if it isn't sad enough, since Lexie is my best friends and will also be living in the castle with me, she must also buy a whole bunch of dresses.

"ok, lets go lex."

***

we've been at the mall for about three hours, i have maybe fifty new dresses, thirty pairs of new shoes, and i bought stockings gloves. hair accessories, a curling iron and a straightening iron. and endless amount of make up. and anything a girl could ever desire.

"what next V. honestly i dont think i ever want to go shopping again" we had so many bags we had to go to her car and drop everything off.

"nah lets go look at the last couple stores, we've looked through almost the whole mall, might as well finish" and truly, the mall is three stories high, of course not all of it is feminine dress shops, but a lot of stores do sell dresses.

i look at lexie who is smiling weakly, "sure lets go"

we walk back into the mall, "ok we have four stores left, dress shops. where to first lex?" i look at her.

"ugh, lets just go in order." she looks down at her shoes.

i smile, were walking until we pass a lingerie store. "Lex, why not bought some funny sleeping gowns"

she looks up, and for the first time since we start es shopping she smiled, "hell yes"

we walk into the store and a sales lady comes to meet us. "hello ladies may i help you find something today"

i smile. "yes me and my friend nee sleeping downs. can you give us one of everything. but not some trashy kind of lingerie. "

her eyes widen, but she smiles again, "yes please give me your sizes and wait inside the changing rooms"

we tell her our sizes and walk into the changing rooms. "hey V, are you really gonna buy all that"

i smile evily. "lexie. you future husband and mine made us painfully go shopping today. from now on during the day we can only wear dresses, and you car is full of new suitcases and everything we could possibly want. of course we need to have some fun as well"

she smiles shyly. "we havent had sex yet"

i smile and wrap my hand around "you will. i have. and one day. i don't know when, but one day you'll need it"

then every sales lady in the store comes into our dressing room leaving every decent sleeping gown, and even some a little indecent, into the room.

"here you are ladies." some one says.

i smile "thanks"

we Begin trying on the many things. some dressing gowns were short, others long. some silk, others see through. it was fun. in the end i bought everything. Lexie bought almost everything, some things she didnt like.

we went to pay. "um excuse me, can we leave this. we'll come pick it up in about thirty minutes."

the sales lady smiles, "ok miss"

i smile, "thanks"

we walk out and walk into the first dress store. we tell the sales lady at all three stores the exact same things. my word are elegant dresses, long and short. any color. my size

Lexie picks mostly short dresses, but she doesn't like anything tight.

after buying every possible dress in the mall, and picking up our lingerie, we drive to my house.

we take about five trips but eventually everything is in my room.

"ok lets pack." i say sitting down on the floor. literally, there are bags every where.

after sorting out what belonged to lexie and what was mine we began packing everything, neatly.

i began packing, "so tomorrow, we become... ... ..." lexie trailed of.

i finished her sentence, "vampire... ... creatures of the night... ... practically married."

she smiled when i said the last one. "when is our wedding anyways"

i sighed, "in a month. in about a week were going to be busy as fudge. we need to pick, and get measured for our wedding gowns. and i picked chocolate for our cake. would you like to add a different flavor. oh and i added a part of velvet cake." i smiled

she looked up at me beaming. "you got both of our favorite."

i smiled, "of course its our wedding. but i know a wedding is a big day. Lex are you sure you want to have it on the same day. we an have them separately. it doesn't matter. we don't have to share this. if you want your own big day"

she walked up to me and hugged me. "i love the fact that we're sharing our anniversary date. wedding date. becoming 'creatures of the night' day... ... but if you dont want to speak up, i wont get offended."

i smiled eagerly. "no! god no. i love sharing all this too. soon we'll be sharing a house.. or wellactualy a castle"

the pulled away and began packing again, i did the same. "the place is beautiful. i cant believe it"

"i know me either, it reminds me of some kind of princess movie" i said

she continued packing. "i know, it does. but at the same time not really. i mean we drink people, we are the bad guys"

i sighed. "when im with demitri it doesnt matter what i eat or drink, he makes me happy"

Lexie looked up at me, "i know how you feel, i feel the same way about Josh"

we started giggling. "Who ever though our soul mates would be best friends. Were going to be friends forever. " I look up at lexie " I'm glad we get to share our lives, I don't know how I would become a vampire without you lexie. Thank you so much"

Lexie sniffles " thanks to you to. If it wasn't for you and demitri I would of never found Josh. And we wouldn't Of been able to become vampires together "

I smile again " ok enough sappy talk, what are you going to wear tomorrow?"

She smiles and begins showing me the dress she bought for graduation. We smile and laugh. our last night as humans we spend together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'

i know short. pretty much a filler chapter. anyways this book is almost done. i think. haha yay.

vote. comment. enjoy :)

Hey you.

YES YOU!!  person with the hair.

go read my new story. inexplicable attraction

haha anyways hello.

how are you today.