The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 14

i have been moody and depressed all week. i didnt know if i should get a date to prom, or go alone. i mean i dont really want to go alone but i didnt was demitri to think wrong. but not just that, i was depressed that i cant go to prom with the one person i really want to. 

I hate this whole student teacher relationship thing. i cant be seen out in public with him, were always in his apartment. im not saying i hate it but im jealous that Lexie gets to go out with Josh in public. i hate demitri;s job, i hate him being my teacher. although i guess i should be thankful to his job. because of demitri's job i got to meet him, i get to see him at school everyday.

on Thursday my friend brandon asked me out to prom, as friends of course. Lexie was off with josh in some distant part of the school. everyday josh comes to school during lunch to hang out with lexie, thanks to his super fast vampire speed he gets over pretty quickly.

so i was left alone today, and i have no school tomorrow. my school thought it would be a good idea to have no school on friday. that way the students, mostly females, had extra time to get ready. i personally hate the idea of no school friday, im going to be alone all day with my lonely thoughts. ugh.

anyways, its thursday ad lunch, im outside of demitri's class. im planning on telling him about my date to prom. i was outside of his classroom, my hand on the door knob, thinking. i dont know if  should tell him, this could go one of two ways, ok as in he doesnt get that mad, or two he gets furious, and something i dont even want to think about happens.

"V, are going to come in or are you going to stand by my door all day."

i sigh and open the door. "how did you know it was me" i walk in and he's sitting down at his desk staring at me. i close the door and lock it. then i walk over to him.

he looks at me and smiles. "i could smell you"

i stare at him confused, "i thought ware wolves had the geat sense of smell"

he chuckles, "i guess. but i could smell your blood, as as my soul mate i know your particular scent. so if i ever lose you i can just follow the scent."

i smell myself, right now i smell like laundry detergent. and im not sure if thats a good thing or a bad thing.

but i smile anyways "um ok"

i sigh, im going to tell him. one.... ... ... two... ... ... three.. ... 

"DemitriICameToTellYouThatIHAveADAteToProm.HisNameIsBrandom" i smiled

he stares at me as he processes what i said. then his eyes go wide. "i thought you were going alone"

i smile, "no, i dont want to go alone. i dont want to be like a loser who goes to their prom alone. i dont want to be depressed on prom night, and ive been depressed all week knowing i cant go to prom with you"

(A/N/. im not trying to offend anyone. so yea please dont get offended.)

i sit down on the desk closest to him and put my head down "demmy, this prom is going to suck"