The Man Of My Dreams!: Ch 25

the day of demitri's coronation came and went. not much happened. just a normal coronation. i was seated near him, seeing as how i am the 'soon to be queen'. so i had to sit next to him while he got crowned.

like i said not much happened. but the one day i was awaiting came. the one day when i got to mary the one and only man i love. demitri and i were getting married at the castle garden. i do not believe Vampires believed in a religion. and even then, i was not entirely sure.

anyways the day of our wedding came, i was at the garden walking around thinking to myself 'these are the last few hours that i have no marital status. in a couple hours i will be Queen Vianna Adams'. i smiled. pretty soon Demitri and i will be wed, and i will be with him forever. what a happy thought.

"Princess Vianna!! Princess!!" i heard an exasperated maid call out to me. i turned to see a maid running towards me.

"yes?" i asked her anxiously.

she looked at me with a worried look. "king demitri would like to speak to you" she said so fast i could barely comprehend the word coming out of her mouth. "i have been ordered to walk you there" 

i smiled, "ok" and followed the maid into Demitri's study.

once i saw him he nodded at the maid and ran up to me. within seconds he had locked the door and pinned me against the wall, even now that i have this vampire speed i am not used to it. 

he forcefully presses his lips onto mine, forcing his tongue into my mouth. but its not like im really complaining, i let him kiss me because i enjoy kissing him just as much as he enjoys kissing me.

but he pulls away way to quickly. breathing hard he looks down at me, "i love you so much" he says once again forcing his lips onto mine. i try to speak, but because of his lips the noise comes out more as a moan.

i could feel him smile while kissing mem he picked me up and wraps my legs around his waist. he pulls the material from my dress up, so that he has easy access. then he starts playing around with the zipper and button of his pants. my breathing quickens with anticipation.

still holding me up he opens up his jeans and his boxers. i could feel his erection on my opening. touching me, moving against me, but not entering me.

i move away from the kiss. my back arch's and my breathing comes out in pants. "come one Just do it"

i can hear demitri chuckle, "no patience. this isnt even a tease"

i smile warmly and force myself to calm down, although feeling his erection is making me want him so much it hurts. i look into his warm and beautiful eyes, "come one demmy. dont you want me" i begin kissing my way up his neck and onto his lips. i begin sucking on his lower lip. he moans as he thrust into me.

me head falls back, and my back arches again. then i moan with pleasure. with his hands he once again forces my lips onto his as he begings to move in and out of me. i moan into our kiss, he takes it all in. not once breaking the kiss until we both reach our peak of pleasure.

breathing heavily he looks at me and smiles. "oh god, ive been wanting you for so long, i couldnthandle it anymore. i needed you" he says looking into my eyes.

i smile back at him, feeling a little sad as he pulls out of me and puts me on my feet. "ive wanted you to, but with all these last minute preparations, im sorry ive been to busy, or tired" i say honestly feeling bad that i havent been fulfilling his sexual needs, like my own.

"dont feel bad. after thi we can both relax a little bit more" he says with a happy voice.

i smile at him, "not enough. but im looking forward to our time together Demitri. I Love You" i say resting my head onto his chest. 

he looks down at me sadly. "i have soemthing to tell you" he says with a worried voice.

i look up at him, trying to get as much courage as possible. "what is it Demmy?"

his worried look deepens, "Valery and Vannessa are here......"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ok sorry i had writers block but now i have the perfect way to end the story. muahaha i am almost done. only about five more chapters. probably less..

yes less. haha i dont know

vote. and comment

thanks for reading

and hello. how have you bee lately