Living with the Anderson brothers

Prologue

"Avery wake up!,"my grandma said.

I woke up and looked at my alarm clock it was only 5:00 am! Why the hell is my grandma awake at this hour!

"Avery wake up! We need to take your grandfather to the hospital right now!" I started to panic,I grabbed my sweater and put on some sweats and my uggs and grabbed my keys. I saw my grandparents were in the car already so I quickly hurried to the hospital,my grandfather looked really sick I went to the front desk and told them what was going on and they took my grandfather to the emergency room. I was praying hoping that he's okay and could be healthy. But that didn't happen he passed away the doctor told us that his heart was already failing and they didn't have much time to save him. Couple of months later my grandmother passed away she had gotten lung cancer she didn't tell me about it at all until last minute in the hospital where she died. As for me who is still 17 has no where to go or live because my parents relatives have too much things to handle I have nobody until one of my parents lawyer came and told me that I will be living with one of my dad's closet friend Jack Anderson. Hmmm that last name sounds familiar.

So here I am sitting in Jack's car once we arrived I couldn't believe it,his house was huge or should I say mansion but what was really shocking was his kids were the Anderson brothers!

First story I don't know if you like it or not but please vote or comment. Thank you and Peace!