Chapter 3

Everyone looked at me I stood and grabbed the whoopie cushion from my seat and I heard the twins laughing at me.

"haha you should see your face right now its priceless"Danny said

"dude that was hilarious hahaha"Andy giving his brother a high five.

"haha do it again,doi it again"little Sophie said while clapping her hands.I was embarrassed I wanted to cry right there and right now so I decided...

"May I please be excuse,thank you"I ran up the stairs not even waiting for their answer as I got into my room I locked my door and climbed into bed first day living here and I already embarrassed myself great....

Miranda's POV

"Boys!"I yelled.I just can't believe they did that to Avery and when it was her first day living here and eating with us.

"How could you do this huh?embarrassing someone right in front of everyone during dinner do you know how disrespectful that was."I yelled again and I thought I told them to get rid of there prank stuff.I notice that Jack didn't say anything and the other boys were trying to hold in their laughter.

"You two are both grounded for a week which means no video games,no tv and no hanging out with your friends this week and you guys will be doing the dishes tonight."I said.

"But mom! Anthony's having a pool party this week and we said we could go!"they said.

"well you could've thought about it before you did something to embarrass Avery now I expect you two to say sorry to Avery tomorrow oh and you guys are going with Blake,Mason,and Jake tomorrow during their practices."I said and three,two,one...

"What!!!"all three of them said.

"why do they have to come with us to our practices?!"Mason exclaimed.

"well easy I saw you three also laughing at Avery"

"Ugh! I'm gonna hurt you two when you guys go to asleep!"Jake said.I notice that Blake didn't say anything which is weird because he would sometimes complain to me that he hates watching the twins.

"Boys listen to your mother I don't know if you guys know or not but Avery been going through a tough time first her parents died in car accident by some drunk driver when she was 15 years old and now her grandparents both past away no one her family would want to take her in and so thats why I decided that me and your mother are gonna take care of her until she graduates and that she's gonna be part of the family and I promise her father that I would take care of her and watch her."Jack said I look at the twins and there facial expression showed regret because they didn't know about Avery and I looked the other boys and there expression showed pain for Avery.

VOTE OR COMMENT HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE IT

HOPE LOVE AND JOY