Chapter 7

"We're home" the twins yelled as we came back from practices.

"Welcome home!"little Sophie yelled from the top of the stairs while running down.She ran down the stairs but almost tripped on her toys good thing Andy caught her.

"Sophie you have to be more careful okay,you don't wanna get another owie do you?"Blake asked her grabbing her from Andy.

She shook her head no.He put her down on the floor in the living room where Jack was at watching the football game.He saw us come in.

"So how was football practice guys?"Jack asked the boys.

"Same as usual,nothing special"Blake said sitting next to him.

"What about you Avery how was practice?Did you make the team?"he asked until the twins decided to say something about the soccer tryouts.

"Dad you could've been there she made a goal 3 or 4 yards away and you sometimes see that on tv when professional do it but did you know she used to be part of the soccer team already her nickname was Shadow wolf she was a legend and a role model to some soccer players and then-..."

"Okay you two,shouldn't I be the one telling your dad,well anyways I'm captain of the soccer team...."I said to Jack,he looked at me shocked I don't know if its a good shock or bad shock.

"Your captain of the soccer team!"he said excitedly and happily,then I hear Miranda running down the stairs.She came into the living room and smiled at the boys and me.

"You made the team and your captain too!We should celebrate,I don't know what to make but we could go out too eat!Avery I'm so proud of you!"she said excitedly and I smiled at her saying "thank you."So we decided that we would go out for some sushi for dinner once we take a shower because we stink...

As I got dress,there was a knock on my door,I wonder who is it.

"Who is it?"I said.

"It's me Blake,can I come in?"I got nervous I wonder what he wanted.So I opened the door for him to come in,we stood there awkwardly.

"So is there something you need?"I asked him,breaking the awkward silence.

"Yeah um I...I wanted to know if you wanted to go to this party this Friday for the last day of summer?"he asked me nervously which is weird Blake asking me to go to a party with him even though its weird because he's a player.

"I would love to go with you to the party this Friday"I told him,he looked at me happily and said"cool."

"So are you ready to go downstairs  because Mason and Danny sometimes get impatient when comes to food"Blake told me,I laughed a little bit and nodded my head yes.As we got downstairs everyone was ready so we rode in separate cars,I rode in Blake's car with Mason and Jake and the twins rode in Miranda's car with little Sophie and Jack.

We arrived at the sushi restaurant,I was actually having fun and plus it would be fun when I go to that party with Blake....

Hope you guys like it vote or comment next chapter will be Blake's POV peace love hope and joy!!!!