Chapter 2

Wow my room was beautiful it looked better than my other room back home.I just can't believe this happened first my parents died in car accident by a stupid drunk driver who oblivously is jail or something I don't know I didn't want to see the person who killed my parents and now my grandparents passed away which really upsets me even more it was fun living with them making jokes and having my grandmother famous apple pie.But I know they are watching me from above making sure I'm happy and that they are always going to be with me.

As I was organizing everything in my new room I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in" I said while i was folding my clothes.

"Hey,like your new room."I turned around to see who it was and it was Blake Anderson who was talking to me.

"Ye..um Yeah I love it"I blushed a little bit because I was nervous I mean come on this guy who I'm living with is Blake Anderson who is the most popular guy in school with his brothers Mason and Jake.I mean Blake is the quarterback of the football team and captain while his brothers are on the soccer team and basketball team which makes them captain also...And as for me I'm a nerd and a loner at school no one doesn't even know who I am.

"Good well my mom wanted me tell you that dinner is almost ready"he said.Then he left to go back downstairs while I'm still shocked that I'm living in the same house as him.

As I walked downstairs to the kitchen I heard Jack and Miranda talking.

"Poor Avery I feel sorry for her I mean she's gonna graduate next year and she doesn't have her parents with her or her whole family because they wouldn't take her in"Miranda said.Now that I think about I'm a senior and I'm going to graduate next year without my parents being there.

"I know it's sad,but we are her family now and we are going to be there for her whenever she needs us even the boys will be there for her too protect her even though her father was my best friend I made a promise to keep an eye on her the day that she was born and I'm going to keep that promise."wow I didn't know Jack knew me when I was born hmmm maybe I just didn't see him that often oh well.

I walked into the dining room I saw the twins sitting next to eachother playing video games then I saw Sophie in her seat talking to Mason about who knows what and then Jake who was also on his phone sitting right next to Mason who seems to be trying to understand what Sophie was saying,last but not least Blake he seem bored probably because he didn't want to be like his brothers right now.

"There you are Avery,you'll be sitting next to Blake"Miranda exclaimed I was kinda nervous because I'm used to just sitting with 2 people.As I sat next to Blake there was a farting sound when I sat down on my chair lets just say I was embarrassed.

VOTE OR COMMENT PEACE HOPE LOVE