Chapter 5

As we drove to our school I was kinda nervous I mean what if I don't make the team or what if I just embarrass myself and cry in front of other people...Ugh! I'm overreacting...okay Avery I need you to think positive and show them what you got.

I notice that Andy was staring at me weirdly,I mean of course he would because I'm making these weird faces right now...

"Are you okay Avery,you seem kinda of nervous?"Andy asked.

"I'm fine I haven't played soccer in a long time that's why" I said cooly trying to not look stupid in front of him but it was true I haven't played soccer in a long time,I notice that we have arrived so I got out and grab my bag from trunk.

"Okay you two,you guys will be sitting on the bleachers while we practice, got it?"Jake said to the twins.

"But we wanna watch Avery tryout for the soccer team; can we please!"Danny asked looking at me while Andy was giving me the puppy dog eyes....

"Okay you guys can watch me play but you have to ask one of your brothers?"I told them.

"Blake can we watch Avery play soccer,please!"Andy asked.Blake looked at me to say if it was okay and I nodded my head.

"Okay, well be on your best behavior and don't do anything stupid, got it!"Blake said and the twins both nodded their heads. So we went our separate ways and if your wondering our school has two separate fields but sometimes when the football team doesn't have practice the soccer team will use their field for practice.

"Okay you two go sit on bleachers and don't do anything that will cause any trouble, okay?" they both nodded yes.

"Okay good"as I walked on the field I saw some of the girls staring at me until one girl with blonde hair came up to me.

"Hi there I'm Macy and you are"she said sticking her hand out

"Avery"I said shaking her hand.

"Are you new here?"she asked me.

"No actually,I'm not"I said,man maybe I should stop going to the library hmmmm nope never mind still going to the library.

"Oh I'm sorry it's just I've never seen you before and....I'm sorry"she said,some of the girls looked at us crazy for some reason

"Don't worry about,I'm always in the library and stuff so I decided I might as well do something during my senior year"I said....

"Well that's great hey maybe when school starts we could hang out during lunch and would you like to be my friend too?"Macy asked which is shocking for me and I just made a friend woohoo yay!!

"Sure I would love that and yes I would become your friend"I said,I heard the whistle blow and I saw coach Hill...she hasn't change since...

"Ladies will you please line up for me,as I walk by I would like for you to give me your age,grade,name,and last name please."Coach Hill asked.As the coach was getting every girl name I was kinda nervous again but I need to think positive as she approached me,she looked up and was surprised to see me...

"Avery Jackson"she said and I smiled at her.

"Hey Coach Hill.."I said nervously and I notice that some of the girls were confuse on how the coach knows me already.

"I see your joining us again,"she said happily and then out of no where she pulls me to the front..oh god please don't brag about...too late.

"Ladies I would like you to meet one of my best players you girls are probably wondering who she is well those soccer trophies you see on the trophy display are from her because she would make that goal no matter where she is and also her nickname was..,"please don't say my nickname...oh too late.

"Shadow wolf that was her nickname because most of the players out there don't even know where she's at or where she's coming from."she said I looked at the girls and they were amazed by coach Hill's story about me.

Hope you guys like it please vote or comment and please follow me thank you peace love hope and joy:)