Chapter 8

Blake's POV :)

Wow for a nerd she's pretty cute,heh maybe she can be pretty easy to sleep with.I mean she doesn't hang out with anyone so she obliviously never had a boyfriend.

But she's pretty good at soccer I never knew she was in the team before. Can't wait for Friday she'll have the time of her life.

I mean come on I'm Blake Anderson quarterback of the football and captain no one says no to me because girls love me I may play with them and have a one night stand with them but they still want more from me.

Even my brothers are like that also but people say I'm the number one player at the school,which is a good thing right because I'm popular and fucking sexy as hell who has an 8-pack.

Knock knock...

"Come in"

"Hey bro you going to that party this Friday?"Mason asked lying on my bed.

"Yeah I'm bringing someone with me!"I said,

"Who is it? Is she hot? Are you gonna bang her?"Mason exclaimed.

"Avery,I'm bringing Avery and she's cute and of course I'm gonna sleep with her!"I said.

"What!Avery Jackson!the one that lives with us!the nerd/loner!"Mason said,when he said that Jake came in.

"What's going on?and did you say your bringing Avery Jackson to the party this Friday?"Jake said.

"Yeah that's one,I mean hey she's pretty cute!"I said smiling.

"Dude that's wrong she's just a nerd/loner who was on the soccer team before and has killer moves/skills when she plays"Mason said.

Okay that's weird sometimes my brothers wouldn't care what happens to the girl I sleep with but when I told them its Avery they get all paranoid or shocked,to what I am doing.

"How is it wrong,she might be like the the other girls that I slept with always coming back for more once I do them?"I said to them.

"It's wrong because she's doesn't have any family members,I mean what if she likes you and she's tell you her feelings but then gets rejected because you just wanted to just sleep with her,and to see if she's good in bed and let your buddies know that!"Jake said.

WTF is going on with these two!

"Alright, I get it! I was just playing around anyways, I mean if she does like me, I'll gladly mess around with her and then crush her heart" Right now just by saying these words to my brothers just makes me cringe.

...................

As we were arguing and joking around I notice someone was at my door,I went to see who it was and the person right there was......

"Avery!"

I know it's short but I updated sorry I was late had to think want to right. Shocking huh didn't see that coming...I wondering what going to happen next.

Hope Love Peace