Chapter 6

After that speech that coach hill said about me was pretty embarrassing but most of the girls were impress or amazed about me.So now it's practice time coach  separated us green jerseys versus red jerseys.I was on the red side even Macy was on the same team as me,so my team and I made a planned to beat the green team.As we were talking I notice that the twins were still sitting on the bleachers but I notice that their brothers were done with football practice.

When coach blew the whistle to tell us it's time to play.So we got into our positions I was on offense,when coach blew the whistle again telling us to go and play.The green team had the ball right now but not anymore I ran as fast as could to get the ball when I got the ball I passed it to one of my teammates.

While she was running,she notice me and gave me the ball.I ran with the ball there were two green players on each of my side and I knew they were going to slide,so I kicked the ball up and decided to kick it I was three or four yards away from the goal but once I kicked the ball I made the goal and everyone was shocked wondering how I did that.

Coach Hill's blew her whistle and told us to meet her here by tomorrow at 12:30 again.The girls gave me a high five saying I did a good job and that they were amaze that I made that goal but once they left coach wanted to talk to me.

"You did good out there Avery"she said and I smiled at her

"Thanks coach"I said while I was drinking my water.

"You know the girls were telling me that you should be captain?"she asked me I was shocked that they wanted me to be their captain at first I thought they wouldn't like me but I guess I thought wrong.

"So what would think hmm would you like to be captain"she asked me again

"Yeah I would like to be captain thank you coach and its great to be back"I said to her while smiling.

"Well it's great to have you back i'll see you tomorrow okay have good day Avery."she said

"Thanks coach and you too"I said,as I got everything pack the twins came running down the bleachers while their brothers follow behind also...

"Wow that was freaking awesome the way you made that goal"They both said at the same time,I laughed at them.

"So what did the coach Hill say to you?"I turned around and it was Mason who was asking me.

"She said it was great for me to be coming back and she was glad that I was playing again and I'm....the captain of the team!"I said excitedly,the twins both gave me a hug well almost tackle me down.

"Woah you use to be on the soccer team for this school!"Jake said with wide eyes I nodded my head yes.

"Well lets head home and celebrate mom and dad will be excited about the news"Blake said I notice that Blake kept on staring at me when I was on the field playing but I think I was imaging it but oh well.

Hope you like it vote or comment