Chapter 10

Blake's POV

Wow that was pretty hot when Avery embarrassed Heather,I mean no one ever tells Heather off before.

But I didn't like it when Avery was ignoring me...I know stupid me being the player and trying to get into her pants what do you expect I'm a grown man,but Avery different from every girl I've been with.

"Blake hurry up practice is almost over,once we're done with running!"Jake yelled.

"Okay!"I yelled back,sometimes I wonder how me and my brothers became players.

Couple hours later.....

Ugh!finally practice is over,now I can go home and sleep.

"Hey let's see if Avery practice is over?"Mason exclaimed,

That's what I forgot the twins,Sophie,and Avery are still here man if Mason didn't remind I would have been in so much trouble.

As we walking to the soccer field I saw the twins sitting down with Sophie in the middle on the bleachers.I notice that girl's soccer team was still practicing.

"Hey boys,Sophie how long have they been practicing?"Jake asked.

The twins looked at us and said "they've been practicing for an hour or so they're almost done"

"Avery so good,she was already captain on the soccer team did you know she use to play for them when she was freshman?"Andy said,wow never expected Avery to be captain already and I never knew she played soccer for our school during freshman year.

"Well it looks like there done now,come on lets go on the field"Mason said,I picked up Sophie and we headed towards the field.As we walked all the girls on the soccer team were gawking at us,probably wondering why we are here.

"Avery you were so cool out there!"Danny said excited even Andy too.

"Thanks boys,well coach I'll see you tomorrow for practice okay bye girls"Avery said

"Bye Avery!"they all said.

While we walking to the car Sophie wanted me to let her go which is weird because usually she'll let me hold her if we go somewhere or put her in the car.

"Here let me see her"Avery asked,I handed her Sophie and I guess Sophie wanted to Avery to hold her,huh maybe someday in the future Avery would be holding our child...whoa wait what am I thinking...whats going on with me,thinking about having a family with Avery I mean that would be nice but she will never like me or forgive me since the whole incident that happen last night!

Mason POV

I looked at Blake and I notice his eyes were on Avery when she was holding Sophie which is cute.But Blake's eyes tell me something different with love and protection.

I waited until everyone into the car but I stopped Blake.

"Bro we need to talk?"I asked

"About what?"Blake said

"About you and Avery there's something going on between you and you are going to tell me and Jake once we get home got it"I said,I know its weird ordering my older brother around but you gotta know what's going on.

"Fine I'll tell you guys I'll start from the beginning but you guys already know what happen but I'll tell what's really going on in my mind okay"Blake said,and I nodded.

"What's taking you two so long,we wanna go home already and eat dinner!"the twins and Jake yelled.

"We're coming,man can't two brothers have a conversation!'I yelled back

"No,not when your siblings are complaining!"Avery said.

Hope you guys like it!!

Finally updated it,sorry I took so long it's hard when you have school and physical therapy

Next chapter will be here soon if I'm not lagging again sorry guys

Enjoy