Chapter 9

"Avery!"......

Avery POV

I can't believe it! I'm so stupid! I ran to my room,shut the door and locked it. I knew I shouldn't trust Blake and thinking that he would like me but no!he just's wants to sleep with me.

I heard banging on my door and I knew who it was...

"Avery,please open the door!"

"No!"

"Please I didn't mean it,I'm sorry!" sorry my ass!

"Just go away!"

"Please forgive me Avery I didn't mean to say those things!"

"Just leave me alone Blake go to someone else who would sleep with you and fall for your tricks!"

I waited for him to leave,my eyes started to get teary ugh! I really hate crying,but I just let the tears fall.

Morning...

Ugh! I hate mornings especially when I cried myself to sleep.But who cares I have practice today so I hope that would let my anger out and help me relax.

As I got myself ready for practice,I was hoping I wouldn't see Blake's face but that can't be help because I live with him.
........

When I got downstairs,I got tackle by one the twins.

"Avery can we go with you to your practice today"Danny asked.

"Danny get off of her!"Miranda yelled while holding baby Sophie.

As he got off of me,the twins both looked at me waiting for my answer.

"Yeah you guys can go but go ask your mom first to see if its okay oh and behave yourselves if you guys are going"I said to them.

"Mom is it okay if we could go to Avery's practice today"

"Yeah if Avery okay with it but I was hoping if two could watch your sister?"

"We can take her Miranda,I mean the twins would just be sitting down watching me practice and that's it,if that's okay with you"

"That would be a great idea thank you Avery well I'm gonna start making breakfast okay"

When Miranda went to the kitchen to make breakfast for everyone I just sat down and talked to the twins while Sophie was talking non stop about whatever she is saying.

"Morning Honey"Jack said to Miranda kissing her cheek.

"Morning,breakfast is almost ready"

"Okay,morning boys,Sophie,and Avery"

"Morning"we said together except for Sophie.

"Morning mom"Mason said coming downstairs with Jake behind him.

"Morning,is Blake awake yet?"Miranda asked,I really don't want to see his face right now.

"I'm right here,morning everybody"he said coming downstairs looking handsome as ever,ugh Avery what are you thinking he is player and a douchebag don't forget about that

Everyone said good morning to him except for me,he came and sat next to me,he turned around and look at me.

"Good morning Avery"he said to me trying to make look at him.

"Morning"I mumbled still not looking at him.

"Breakfast is ready!"Miranda exclaimed,we all got up and made our plate.Once we finished everyone got ready,Jack And Miranda got ready for work.

The twins were getting ready to come with me to my practice as well also I was getting Sophie ready to come with us.The boys were getting ready for their practice,oh and one thing that sucks about that is because we all have to ride in the same car because #1 the boys and I go to same school and #2 we have the same schedule for practice but on different fields plus I would have to see Blake's face everyday once school starts and afterschool for our practice.

Once everyone was ready to go to practice we all left.When we arrive I saw some of the cheerleaders which is weird because they usually have practice in the gym.

We parked the car and everyone got out as we were walking to the fields,I heard a really annoying voice that was yelling.

"Blakey Bear!"the blonde bimbo yelled running towards us.

"Blakey why didn't you come over last night I was feeling lonely"god you have got to be kidding me,this girl is really annoying I notice that the twins were giving her the disgusted look also Mason and Jake were too.

"Oh I had ugh...plans last night,sorry about that Heather"Blake said,wow Mr.player is making an excuse.

"Okay guys we'll see you guys when practice is over"I said to them when I was about to walk away with the twins and Sophie miss Heather had to say something.

"Wait who are you and why are you with my boyfriend and his brothers!"she exclaimed with her annoying voice.

"First off the name's Avery and second I live with them oh and also check yourself in the mirror because you have a little too much make up on your face also you got lipstick on your teeth,okay bye guys see you later"her face was bright red when I told her off.

"Bye Avery see you when practice is over"Mason said chuckling while Jake was laughing so hard.

"B...bye Avery haha"Jake said between his laughing.

"Bye Avery"Blake said smiling at me and also chuckling too.

Heather started screaming and crying to her friends because I made fun of her.Well today wasn't a bad day I mean I'm still not going to talk to Blake or forgive him either but right now I need to focus.

So how do you guys like it

I know I know but I will update faster well unless I forget or I'm having trouble to write next.

Anyways hope you guys like it please vote or comment

Peace love hope joy