Chapter 1 - Are you aiming on becoming a wall?

CHAPTER ONE - are you aiming on becoming a wall? 

~~~~~ 

I'm in a meadow. It has beautiful buttercups, irises and blue bells scattered around. The sun sets in shades of red, purple, blue and white. I sit up and admire the scenery.

Somebody thrusts a hand out in front of me. I look up and meet the blue eyes of a handsome guy. He must be a prince...'cause he's dressed like one. I take his hand and he hauls me to my feet. 

There's a whoosh of material by my ankles, I look down to see myself in a beautiful gown. A princess gown. How fairytale.

When I look up at the prince, he is smiling at me and reaches to touch something on my head. I raise my hands to my head and feel a tiara there.

Prince - lets just call him prince - opens his mouth to say something, I hear a voice but it isn't his, I was expecting him to say something like "oh faire maiden, I have come to sweep you off your feet" but instead he moves is head in a circular rotation and sings, "wake up in the morning feeling like p-diddy..." 

Wait what? 

~~~~~ 

There's a boom of music and I jolt out of bed, almost hitting the floor. Groaning, I look for the source of my disturbance; my phone - ke$has voice fills the dorm and I hastily touch the 'dismiss' button on my phone. My alarm tone is different, that could only mean that my roommate Sarah is playing a prank on me. She's a prank queen.

"SARAH!!!IM GOING TO KILL YOU!,"I yell. I look around to see the dorm empty and Sarah's bed is made. She's not here. I look at the time on my phone.10:30. Im late! Lectures start at 8:00.

Scrambling out of bed, I yank on some jeans and a tank tee and head to the bathroom, after brushing my teeth and putting my hair in to a messy bun, I grab my book bag and a granola bar and leave my dorm making my way to my class.

My luck had to be tested! I bump into a chest that probably has the strength of the Great Wall of China. Unfortunately my books fall out of my bag. How? I don't know...

"Oww! Man, are you aiming on becoming a wall or something," I mumble rubbing my head.

"Hmm, how flattering. I'll be sure to test my strength on other annoying, clumsy, blind girls," says the stranger. I look up and meet the bluest eyes I have ever seen. I was amazed at how perfect he was until I realized it was Mason Blake -the boy with an ego the size of Africa. He goes around breaking people's hearts and leaving girls broken and love struck. 

I scowled at him, picked up my bag and stormed back to my dorm, no use of going to the lecture now.

*THE BOTH OF US...*

"Honey! I'm home," Sarah drawled out.  

"Yeah, well 'honey' doesn't want to speak to home," I mutter to myself.

"Becca, I'm so sorry. You should've been in class today! Mr. Jones started reading those sonnets, and they were good," Sarah jumps on my bed next to me.

"Well, I wasn't there because some one changed my alarm tone, so I woke up late, then I had to rush off and get ready, so I grabbed a granola bar which ended up on the floor after bumping into Mason Blake who put me off coming to class, so I was just stuck here watching random peoples failed attempts to use o treadmill and cute fluffy kittens." I breathe in deeply with my arms folded across my chest like a little kid.

Sarah stares at me with wide eyes. 

"What?" I frown.

"MASON BLAKE!" she smiles cockily.

"Yes, a total douche bag."

" A hot douche bag." She says.

"YOU owe me big time, I demand you feed me!," I say jokingly.

In one swift moment she grabs her purse and jumps of the bed, 

"Coming?" she asks.

I scramble of the bed and join her at the door.

"To...'THE HANGOUT' "

_______________________________________________________________________