Yuri/Yuuri/Joeri x Yuya/Yuuya

Requested by: @SakakiYuya123

_______________________

Yuri laughed as Yuya was on him, tickling him. Yuya was chuckling as well, but Yuri's laugh was loud. Yuri flailed his limbs everywhere as Yuya tickled harder. The purple haired man rolled over on top of his lover and continued to laugh. The smile on his face was pure and innocent. He pulled Yuya up by the collar of his shirt and kissed his lips. Yuya kissed back sweetly and passionately. Yuri started kiss sweetly as well. The crickets began to sing more loud as they kissed. Yuya rolled over on top of Yuri again.

Yuri pulled him down to deepen the kisses. Yuya didn't want to stop kissing his lover. He wanted to stay like this, he loved being around him. Yuri ran his fingers through the red and green hair. Yuya started to kiss Yuri's cheek. Yuri giggled and smiled, it was so innocent and cute. Yuya started to giggle as well. The boy with red and green hair ran his hand down his side to feel Yuri's curves.

"No~," Yuri whined out while giggling, "I want to watch the fireworks~!"

"Doesn't mean I can't make out with you~!" He smiled.

"The summer festival only comes once a year~!"

"You're right~, but I still want to kiss you~!"

There was a colorful flash in the air, "Yuya get off of me! The fireworks are starting!"

Yuya flopped off of him and nuzzled Yuri. Yuri watched with awe in his eyes. Yuya opened the picnic basket and took out a chocolate bar. He started to eat the sweet treat while nuzzling his lover. Yuri loved watching all of the colors in the air. As the booming continued Yuri kissed Yuya. Yuya kissed back, his kisses were sweet. Yuri continued to kiss him because of the sweetness.

Yuya pulled away and continued to nuzzle him and whispered in his ear, "Yuri these fireworks are amazing..."

"I know, but they don't match with your beauty..." He whispered out as well.

"You too, Yuri..." He kissed his ear and purred.

"Yuya you're too nice..." He giggled.

"I was returning the compliment..."

"That's why I said it."

"Oh, well, um, er-" Yuri kissed him once more.